Her team can't even do damage control properly!

WillR

It's bad enough they're responsible for this mess (whether they accept responsibility or not) but their damage control is embarrassing. All this stupid crap they are coming up with for damage control is only making them look worse and tbh making us dislike them even more.

I hope Britney just fires them all and gets all new fresh people. How does the best celebrity ever have situations like this happen to her? It's not fair to her, she works so ****** hard

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

The only official thing they've said is that it didn't make sense so I'm not sure what you're talking about plus it was also most likely Britney's idea not to use the original video

They never even officially said that. They didn't say anything officially. They are letting this get out of hand, and it's becoming extremely messy :beynah:
People are going to become more and more uninterested with her work if she just puts out basic videos without an explanation 

All they said was "Preorder Glory! August 26 will come before you know it!" Just trying to get our money :sickofu:

This is beyond pathetic

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The only official thing they've said is that it didn't make sense so I'm not sure what you're talking about plus it was also most likely Britney's idea not to use the original video

Stop with that, TMZ is not a reliable sourse. There's nothing official. 

Archived