This is what I say to everyone of you hating on Brit right now...

DarkBlue

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

No one is hating. 

This is a joke, right?  :wtf1: Her own fans have been saying such nasty **** to/about her over the last 24 hours that it's actually scary. :eheeek:  There's a major difference between simply not liking the video and being disrespectful ********.  

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

This is a joke, right?  :wtf1: Her own fans have been saying such nasty **** to/about her over the last 24 hours that it's actually scary. :eheeek:  There's a major difference between simply not liking the video and being disrespectful ********.  

I have not seen anything "hateful" from fans just being disappointed in a video that was far from what was anticipated by her and her team...

2 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

I have not seen anything "hateful" from fans just being disappointed in a video that was far from what was anticipated by her and her team...

i think thats one of the biggest problems with social media/forums.. ect... hate just rolls off the tongue these days it hard to even spot yourself creating it

BUT

To be fair to the true Britney fans out there, I've seen about just as many positive comments/created threads as there are negative in these threads in the past few hours so i'm happy about that. I think it's just a phase, no one would truly betray their love in Brit. Yeah the video wasn't stellar but I choose not to complain and drag it and spoil it for other people who are enjoying what she's doing

7 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

i think thats one of the biggest problems with social media/forums.. ect... hate just rolls off the tongue these days it hard to even spot yourself creating it

BUT

To be fair to the true Britney fans out there, I've seen about just as many positive comments/created threads as there are negative in these threads in the past few hours so i'm happy about that. I think it's just a phase, no one would truly betray their love in Brit. Yeah the video wasn't stellar but I choose not to complain and drag it and spoil it for other people who are enjoying what she's doing

And that dear is not what's called hating

2 hours ago, seanl3s said:

not really, its not my video i just imagine this is how half you guys talk to each other

Sorry i see the point you're trying to make. Yeah not here for the people who are doing the most and sending death threats. I apologize for that comment.

Archived