best thing about the video...

StepIntotheClub

what's ur fave outfit  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know the video sucks, but have you looked at those outfits?! :scalped:

let's start out with the best one, straight out of the versace palace, I MEAN OMG look at it!

britney-spears-drops-steamy-make-me-musi gorgeous, 10/10, can't she wear it live? :scalped: imagine her "singing" make me wearing this!

then we have the hipster ***-bomb, you know she came all the way from brooklyn for this audition

britney-make-me-1.png slay me hatney, you know she is a vegan and she don't give a **** :unbothered:

there's also the iconic christian mom, the **** to end all milfs, the queen of the cul-de-sac

cdf71470-3d71-0134-cce4-0aec1efe63a9.png ruler of the pta. sexiest soccer mom u met. she's going to slay them basic hoes at church :thetea:

the "everything femme fataleney whishes she had been" look

fdc11724d0be51686af897c19e0c9560 queen of lace. flawless. how many pairs of those boots does she have btw?

and last but not least, the lingerie outfit 

screen-shot-2016-08-06-at-1-47-22-am.pnggorgeous, hot, that hair, that face, that bod. :werk:

which was your fave?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErJ Spears
6 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

this

8675409d619d.jpg

:wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry:

mmm I want to taste those so bad :wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry:

and I'm not even straight wtf :wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry:

but still, gimme the video :wendycry::wendycry::wendycry:

Archived