DailyMail and Entertainment Weekly report about the petition

Guest Cold As Fire

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cold As Fire
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

It just make us all look like ungrateful brats tbh

So we're ungrateful for them giving us the worst video of her career for a lead single and scrapping the one that would've been iconic and could have tremendously helped the song? You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Just now, Cold As Fire said:

So we're ungrateful for them giving us the worst video of her career for a lead single and scrapping the one that would've been iconic and could have tremendously helped the song? You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Her worst lead video is GM....such a mess! Also I'm sure she had a good reason not to release the original and it's honestly her choice.......some of her fans are so entitled it's ridiculous! 

Guest Cold As Fire
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

Her worst lead video is GM....such a mess! Also I'm sure she had a good reason not to release the original and it's honestly her choice.......some of her fans are so entitled it's ridiculous! 

At least Gimme More has something called replay value. This one sure as hell does not.

giphy.gif 

7 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

So true. I believe we can do something if we try really hard. Maybe nit the video but they will try sonething to calm us down :orangu: 

Archived