VANITY'S FAIR ARTICLE ABOUT MAKE ME MV

goincrazy4brit

vanity's fair article about make me music video 

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2016/08/britney-spears-make-me-music-video

Spears and her squad begin auditioning all of them for … something. It’s hard to decipher what, but it might be a car commercial. Or maybe an Eos lip balm commercial. It could also be for Orangetheory Fitness, because that gets a hefty plug here, too.

embarrassing :pensiveney:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Hard to say but they got what they were looking for. So, well deserved. Her team treat us like we are stupid, literally no ******* respect to us.

im mad

6fa5iyjj7mYgg.gif

they treat us like we're puppets or something

i mean they released an album with the voice of someone else as britney's (britney jean fiasco anyone)

what you expecting from this people?

but enough is enough 

Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

they treat us like we're puppets or something

i mean they released an album with the voice of someone else as britney's (britney jean fiasco anyone)

what you expecting from this people?

but enough is enough 

they are not only disrespecting us but also the song. I mean did u hear those stupid ******* laughin over the epicness that is MM? UGHHH

6fa5iyjj7mYgg.gif

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

All of those product placements are in the original video too........

but in the original one we have, at least, a lot of things going on that distracts us from those forgettable details.

while on the video released... there's nothing that can 'wow'. it's just her and some random girls picking a guy. :wontcry: 

what a tragic 'storyline'... so cheap and overused by other artists like a decade ago... :brityeah:

Archived