Radio Update!! :)))

Magnolia

Back in reality where some of us live....Make Me had another GREAT day!!

http://kworb.net/radio/

Shes almost at 5000 spins!!! Once again increasing. To put in perspective, the song right below her is at 3200 spins!!  I know some of you do not want to hear it because its positive, you would rather continue the tantrums!! 

Whats sad is i agree with WHAT some of you are saying....but HOW you are saying it is embarrassing!! I get some of you are disappointed, upset, angry...whatever your feeling. But you need to stop acting like you are 6. I work with kids and its legit like a cafe lunch room in this *****. Some of yall need to understand you completely lose the point of what your saying(which is valid) by acting like a dam fool.

Either way Im going to support the song while not liking the video....like most mature ADULTS can do!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Back in reality where some of us live....Make Me had another GREAT day!!

http://kworb.net/radio/

Shes almost at 5000 spins!!! Once again increasing. To put in perspective, the song right below her is at 3200 spins!!  I know some of you do not want to hear it because its positive, you would rather continue the tantrums!! 

Whats sad is i agree with WHAT some of you are saying....but HOW you are saying it is embarrassing!! I get some of you are disappointed, upset, angry...whatever your feeling. But you need to stop acting like you are 6. I work with kids and its legit like a cafe lunch room in this *****. Some of yall need to understand you completely lose the point of what your saying(which is valid) by acting like a dam fool.

Either way Im going to support the song while not liking the video....like most mature ADULTS can do!

You better preach maturity and rationality ,sis! :myjam:

I'm disappointed but i think the "fans" wanting her to crash and burn are extremely disgusting.

4 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

We just have to keep requesting and streaming the song. Those who hate the video and love the song should just ignore the video but keep streaming and requesting the song. 

I have purchased this song and downloaded on mobile in Poweramp, why streaming?

Archived