HollywoodLife Exclusive: The Reason Why Britney Didn't Like The First Version

Aegean

OMG! HollywoodLife.com is hearing EXCLUSIVELY, Brit, 34, was bringing two times the *** appeal in her original video. But why did the queen of pop trash it? “Britney wants the music to be more important in her career right now than any video,” a source told HollywoodLife.comEXCLUSIVELY. Additionally, Britney wants to show a matured side to her. “Plus she’s a Mom and she wants to be a certain amount of **** and doesn’t want to over do it,” the insider added. “She’s got to a point in her career that she can control how she wants it to be and the video she released made a lot more sense to her than the original.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/06/britney-spears-original-make-me-video-****-thrown-away/

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney probably didn't say any of that... I don't know why she just won't address it on twitter. Britney never reached out. Why on Earth do you believe she would actually do it for Hollywood life? Just the team. The reasoning doesn't even make sense. The song in itself is bad especially Private Show. As if the other one... shows a mother in a good light. I think Britney actually preferred the first version and the rest of this BS is to try to please fans.

Bullshit. If she wanted to become a second Barbra Streisand/Hannah Montana (I'm confused cause what she does right now looks like a connection between those two :moorangu:) , she would:

1. Release a serious ballad or a second Ooh la la, not a ******* ****-hip-pop jam

2. Not shoot a video oozing *** and especially, pay for it, duh. 

Archived