The inspiration of Britney for the MMO music video was ...

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Queen_Britney said:

OMG! FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT! I was gonna say it in a new thread or something, glad I didn't have to... except, "I Luh Ya Papi" was already crappy and the song is one of the worst songs of all time! :NYdisgust:

hahaha!:omgawd:

I am not a Jlo fan but I found the song chill and so summer alike. Not a great song but kind of cool. I enjoy it lol :hype: 
And the musicvideo at least was well directed, with GOOD male dancers and models and not some crappy scenes with average guys doing anything but taking two minutes of a video for granted. MESS :sickofu:

31 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

hahaha!:omgawd:

I am not a Jlo fan but I found the song chill and so summer alike. Not a great song but kind of cool. I enjoy it lol :hype: 
And the musicvideo at least was well directed, with GOOD male dancers and models and not some crappy scenes with average guys doing anything but taking two minutes of a video for granted. MESS :sickofu:

Don't worry, bby! I never thought you were a fan of hers... No one is a fan of her! :rihanna: The song is only good for making me laugh... and I mean it! :HAHAHA:

The models in "MM" are HOT as ****, tho! :thirsty:

Archived