Someone hasto say it: the original video was a disaster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, davelivesfree said:

I know, I just totally think the video is a MESS for Britney Spears and a first single.:sickofu:

Not Britney level but not a mess. Gimme More was a mess.

And that throwing tv scene is hideous... the tv playing underwater was so cheap, J.Lo did something like that in the 90s

4 minutes ago, dehfs said:

And that throwing tv scene is hideous... the tv playing underwater was so cheap, J.Lo did something like that in the 90s

The big different is that during the gimme more era she was THE QUEEN OF THE MESS, so what do u expect?:xcuseme:
Totally different situation nowadays.:MJ:

If the song is chill & laid back why not do a video that reflects that, humping the floor, surrounded by gays, throwing a tv & naked in a ******* cage is just team too much IMO.

1st vid: screams desperate for attention.

2nd vid: generic commercial of brands. Practically Radar's sister (clothes & poses).

It really truly was! The outfits are really unattractive & she looks VERY awkward & uncomfortable. The scenes kind of jump around from one nonsense frame to the next & it has no cohesive flow at all. The scene where she is applying EOS and there are ********* slowly spinning on poles in horribly colored outfits is outright comical.. It's ridiculous!!

The issue I have is yes these things happen, sometimes videos are scrapped and they need to reshoot for whatever reason, but even if it's true about David not letting Team B use his video, he doesn't own the choreography. Why make something childish and filled with ads when they couldv'e just re-shot the dance scenes and made something stripped down and subtle, more like a '3' style video.

The first video looked pretty cool imo but I genuinely wouldn't have been upset that it wasn't released if the re-shot version was actually good, instead we got screaming over-actors and product placement for a lead single! It's a joke! They've got tons of money to work with, she's a megastar ffs and instead they gave us that.

9 hours ago, dehfs said:

Gimme More is iconic while MM mv is just shitty and basic. I'd prefer another solo pole dance instead of that clothing commercial tbh tumblr_nl9mqd03qR1u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived