Why are you so Uncool??

cantsleepbritney

I'm tired of your bitchin', I'm tired of your naggin', 

Cant you see something cool and appreciate it for what it is?

seriously, the level of unreality experienced here is mind blowing,

I guess my mama was right, the Internet is a dangerous place :jumpney:

However I've experienced a high level of creative activity and logical and ilogical thinking as well as artistic expression in form of "I could do it better" thinking on the fan base.  :yeasure::madance::adeleclap: So if It takes My Lovely Britney Spears a couple meltdowns, several trips to luxury escapades, a hint of what the **** is she doing, and a even bigger pinch, even more a Dash to stir up the pot and demand some focused attention this time,

and get us to follow this new path with her this time,

then so be it. :excuseU:

She's the teacher, Sensei, I learn.

Is up to you if you want to take the class.

:shhh:

MANTRA: "I should know" "Sensei Shalom"(Sensational) "Lick your lips" ---- Instructions : Breathe, and lick your lips everytime its starting to get harder. Don't break ***** eye ***** contact with the mirror. 

Wet your hair.

Dress tight and hot, work it out, alone, in a cool room, in front of the mirror. 

Lesson 1 - Yoga Pose - The bow.

Stage 1 of 3 , plus a relaxing Break.

Treat yourself, dont wreck yourself.

You better work *****. Xoxo - Glory of the future. ------- Next one : Glory of the past ------- Ending: Glory of the present

-------- Relaxation break: a Private show of your emotional centers, think you can come up with something better, prove it *****.

Love you Britney! And Im sooo appreciating your new material, thank you for the kudos and dont worry I know youll get us there you Pop Princess with a Ph.D in Driving us crazy for our own good and satisfaction. 

Love tyra.:hype::mjpopcorn::thetea:

:unbothered::bpo::boredney:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived