The new video doesn't even make sense because...

econg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the concept is an audition to choose the one she would like to ***? this is messy and cheap. makes feel like MMO is a ordinary song instead of **** song without being mediocre. And losing their **** like teens around a hot boy is what britney calls "female empowerment"? jezuz. I could swear this is pretty girls video 2 except that MMO has less dance (like zero, where's the choreo she trained and teased us by posting it on her instagram?) and she looks way prettier. but the rest is just mess

2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

so the concept is an audition to choose the one she would like to ***? this is messy and cheap. makes feel like MMO is a ordinary song instead of **** song without being mediocre. And losing their **** like teens around a hot boy is what britney calls "female empowerment"? jezuz. I could swear this is pretty girls video 2 except that MMO has less dance (like zero, where's the choreo she trained and teased us by posting it on her instagram?) and she looks way prettier. but the rest is just mess

and why are her friends watching her **** the guy? 

27 minutes ago, CallMeLavender said:

and why are her friends watching her **** the guy? 

Because they were taking down notes on the guys (whom were auditioning?), didn't you see that? The whole thing was a 'behind the scenes' video :myjam:

Same goes for the part where she's driving the car, even that part is a video inside the video, you see the guys watching her driving through a TV at one point.

I might be ******* dumb rn but I still believe the other video is still coming out  :orly::hype:

6 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Because they were taking down notes on the guys (whom were auditioning?), didn't you see that? The whole thing was a 'behind the scenes' video :myjam:

Same goes for the part where she's driving the car, even that part is a video inside the video, you see the guys watching her driving through a TV at one point.

I might be ******* dumb rn but I still believe the other video is still coming out  :orly::hype:

we can dreaam! :yesokay:

Archived