britneychina on PJ: Video premiere Friday - US time

Rockafella

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HenryBai said:

Britney China said it is also exclusive news. Friday as in American Time. Someone tell me how to post a picture? It's really annoying not knowing how to put a picture here.

the link above is good enough. ppl should know how to google to save their lives.

2 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

Britney China said it is also exclusive news. Friday as in American Time. Someone tell me how to post a picture? It's really annoying not knowing how to put a picture here.

Did he said if is the original one?

7 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Did he said if is the original one?

No he didn't say that, if you go into that link you will see some Chinese, it reads

#WorldExclusive# the first single of Britney's new album [Make Me]'s music video will premiere on Friday American Time on Vevo.

so they don't know if it's the original one or not

12 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

No he didn't say that, if you go into that link you will see some Chinese, it reads

#WorldExclusive# the first single of Britney's new album [Make Me]'s music video will premiere on Friday American Time on Vevo.

so they don't know if it's the original one or not

sb is saying its being said on britneychina the MV is 7:51 long?

Guest Supernova.
4 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

I have school all day tomorrow and my teachers make the classes put our phones in a calculater rack:decisions:

I'll say my grandmother is extremely ill and I'm the emergency contact, I don't wanna have to wait until 5, it's not fair:tiffanycries:I hope it's the original though

I have school all day tomorrow and my teachers make the classes put our phones in a calculater rack:decisions:

I'll say my grandmother is extremely ill and I'm the emergency contact, I don't wanna have to wait until 5, it's not fair:tiffanycries:I hope it's the original though

Go to school :orangu: I won't be able to watch the video either until I get home. 

Archived