GOOD NEWS: Make Me still gains spins today (+38)! SPOTIFY (+1) 265,751. LAST 3 DAYS TO REQUEST MAKE ME BEFORE AT40 DEBUT ON SATURDAY!! Green updates on iTunes again!! The POWER of Britney Army!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hamper said:

Guys, I didn't get to request today because it's been a crazy day. I'm going to request right now but I hope its not too late. 

I'm changing my IP address to request again.

@TOUCHMEANGEL is there still time to request? We can do those links on the first page until Saturday right?

6 minutes ago, Hamper said:

I think we should still be able to request. I'm just did a lot of the links. 

Me too. I changed my IP address and now I'm requesting all of them again. (#42 currently)

Is there a way we can get people to help? It seems like everybody gave up already.

12 minutes ago, LubitFunny said:

I'm not from the US, but I'll request using Hola or something:comingthru:

You can request. I doubt they check IP

30 minutes ago, c.z said:

Me too. I changed my IP address and now I'm requesting all of them again. (#42 currently)

Is there a way we can get people to help? It seems like everybody gave up already.

I hope tomorrows updates are good. I just got done with the links.

Today she's doing an interview that will broadcast nationwide later, so I'm guessing we'll get a good update tomorrow. They are kinda compelled to play it like the Australian radio. 

And the day after they will completely ignore it, ******* hypocrites :tiffsniffle: And top 20 on Pop won't be coming anytime soon unless it  stops getting these small updates. Make Me was passed by Too Good (heavily supported by Z100) and the gap is only getting bigger. At least Toothbrush (#19) is falling and losing spins fast. 

By the way the Rate The Music survey is here: http://www.ratethemusic.com/index.cgi/rtm?cmd=logout :makesomenoise:

TouchMeAngel you might want to make a thread about it, you always catch Exhale's attention :) 

I'm about to do the RTM survey and I was thinking that we should all stab Kiiara's Gold and Too Good and give them horrible ratings since they're just ahead of Make Me and blocking it from Top 20 on pop. Perhaps that will help slowing them down. :NYnod:

Edit: Ariana (Into You) was #2 on RTM last week, I think we should take care of her too. We cannot let her break our streak of #1's. :NYnod: http://www.ratethemusic.com/index.cgi/rtm?email=&raterid=&chart=rtm_10

Archived