It's crazy that they haven't put out the video yet

WillR

Some videos are the release of the actual song, a lot follow a week or 2 or 3 later, and sometimes people have to wait for many months (like Rihannas Pour It Up video)

But the reason it's crazy that they haven't put out the Make Me video yet is because so much of it leaked. When THAT much of a video leaks, you MUST rush release it, end of story. Right now, you can find the 1:20 leak on YouTube just by searching....  I see gifs and screenshots literally every day on twitter, instagram and tumblr. Today I saw the red glitter cage gif and screenshot 5 different times lol, and even the tiger drinking milk gif is spreading lol. Everyone has seen her throwing the tv out the window and her putting lipgloss on infront of the toaster. 

Just, what the **** are they doing? The whole britney fanbase has seen this stuff by now, they waited too long. The surprise factor is now gone :(

This is why I think they really did scrap the video. No team in their right mind would wait this long after that much leaked...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

team Britney leak the clips for hype and generate rumors... its the only promo they do.

That's not true. Them leaking that stuff will not result in them making more money. If anything, those leaks have harmed things. No one is going to be surprised or shocked now unless there's something else we haven't seen yet

1 minute ago, WillR said:

That's not true. Them leaking that stuff will not result in them making more money. If anything, those leaks have harmed things. No one is going to be surprised or shocked now unless there's something else we haven't seen yet

only fans watch the clips, and YES TEAM BRITNEY STRATEGICALLY GIVE AWAY CLIPS TO MAKE PPL TALK ABOUT (PEREZ FOR EXAMPLE)

1 minute ago, Austin00chase said:

Can you direct me to the TV, tiger, and lip toaster gifs?? 

I have seen photos but not the gifs

I don't know how to share from the tumblr app. Just go to tumblr and search britney spears make me

Now it's hard to say anything about this video. So many rumors and Britney team don't say a single word. We have to wait and focus in anothers things in our lifes. I feel really bad for MM, cause I LOVE this song and I think could be a big hit for her. 

6 minutes ago, tabletopfreak03 said:

i've been reading rumors on Popjustice that the video cost 2 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

i find it hard to believe they spend that but if they did it would be insane to waste that much money. :MJ:

Omg I saw that too I was so shocked lol I don't see how cheapo team Britney would scrap a video of that caliber. If anything, I still think it's just going to be edited 

Archived