Do you recommend POM GA?

claug326

I went to POM in Feb 2014 (the first brunetteny show) and sat in section 207. The theater is small so the seats were great.

Planning to go again for the Sep 10th show but im torn between spending $279 for seats or $219 for GA.

Anyone who has done GA, do you feel like you missed out on the full spectacle by being too close? Obviously being that close to Britney is a plus but idk how much i wanna be pushed around and not even have a good view of the full stage.

Helpppppp

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, IAmTheFemmeFatale301 said:

GA (the area closer to the stage) is on "first come, first serve basis" you would have to get there really early to get your desired distance, from the stage, though you won't be able to see the entire stage, you will get to see Britney, in my opinion, having seats far from the stage is basically like watching a video on a phone it's just not the same experience.

Did you do GA?

Do people get pushy and annoying?

If i got seats they would be close seats anyway. its a matter of $279 for seats or $219 for GA really. 

Sorry to hijack your thread slightly, but does anyone know how GA is for people on the shorter side? I am taking my boyfriend to the 19th show and we are gonna be in GA but I am 6 feet, and he is 5'4, soo... :rihcackle:

I'm worried i'll have to put him on my shoulders for 2 hours :britwtf3:

also I am wondering if its better to stand farther towards the back of the GA sections. It might be better in order to be able to see more of the entire stage:chershade:

I got GA right seats when I went to see her in February, it was so amazing & she was so CLOSE to me ,it felt like I could actually reach up and touch her & have a convo with her !

Spend the 225$, its definetly worth it if you want the experience of her performing right in front of you..

The only downsides are is that you won't be able to see the full stage design, props, dancers, etc because obviously you're so close to the stage so the view from a regular seat would be good if you want to see the show in FULL including the beautiful stage stuff

If you're there for Britney and want to see her LIVE, in person get the GA seats 

If you just want to to see a good show , and don't mind seeing her from a little distance (the venue is so small so you'll have a good view no matter what seat you choose tbh) then get a regular seat 

The GA experience was phenomenal , its not everyday, when Britney Spears is in front of you performing lol

Archived