What she says in the Jimmy Kimmel show?

josh.honeyb

Okey. We hope. We want to hear of Britney says: My new mv is ready on YouTube, or Here's a 30 sec trailer of my new Make Me video, etc..etc... :yay:

BUT!! Gurl be logic. She may say: I love my childrens, i just love my vanilla candles, my new album is my little baby, I'm working on this almost 3 years because its my baby. You will see things very soon. And ladies and gentlemans my 'Piece of me' show continued with ANOTHER 2 years. Bye :grimace:

giphy.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

I hope she stops acting silly trynna be funny and get to performing because that's what will make music matter not silly walking/talking on Kimmel or whatever. 

:xcuseme:

9 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I hope she stops acting silly trynna be funny and get to performing because that's what will make music matter not silly walking/talking on Kimmel or whatever. 

:xcuseme:

Yaazz sis. She need to stops acting like a shy nun. And be bitchy and hot again like this:

tumblr_m6iwohPxrP1r3ty02o1_500.gif

53 minutes ago, josh.honeyb said:

Okey. We hope. We want to hear of Britney says: My new mv is ready on YouTube, or Here's a 30 sec trailer of my new Make Me video, etc..etc... :yay:

BUT!! Gurl be logic. She may say: I love my childrens, i just love my vanilla candles, my new album is my little baby, I'm working on this almost 3 years because its my baby. You will see things very soon. And ladies and gentlemans my 'Piece of me' show continued with ANOTHER 2 years. Bye :grimace:

giphy.gif

Cookie gif is flawless... shade is funny, but I don;t agree. ;) 

Archived