PREMIERE: MAKE ME (Darren Luke Remix) (*UPDATED: CHANGED THE WHISTLE/FLUTE SOUND IN THE BEGINNING!)

sativa

makemebanner.jpg

MEANWHILE WAITING FOR THE PRE ORDER:

since the song itself is already a ballad midtempo, i gave the remix a little upbeat future bass & trap flavour

i hope y'all like it!

*p/s - just like my Pretty Girls remix, i might put up another "reconstructed remix" of Make Me but we'll have to wait and see ;)

EDIT/UPDATE:

Since most of you prefer the flute (yes, it's a flute not whistle :orangu:) in the beginning to have a lower note/pitch, I've added another new download link in the video's description to the new version! :)  

+ it'll mean/help a lot if y'all give your feedbacks here, thank you so much! :myjam: 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! This took me to another place, I bloody love it!

2 parts either I need to get used to or just forever find fault with: I feel like that whistle (whilst really cool) is the wrong pitch or something? The tune just sounds completely off. But I love the effect it would have.

Also the beat that plays behind the verses would sound better if it matched the chord progression of the synths in the background.

Great job though man!

EDIT: Another thing, I feel we have lost Britney's vocal in the Ooooh, Ooooh chorus? I can only hear the harmonies and not her lower pitched vocal?

6 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

2 parts either I need to get used to or just forever find fault with: I feel like that whistle (whilst really cool) is the wrong pitch or something? The tune just sounds completely off. But I love the effect it would have.

Also the beat that plays behind the verses would sound better if it matched the chord progression of the synths in the background.

Great job though man!

EDIT: Another thing, I feel we have lost Britney's vocal in the Ooooh, Ooooh chorus? I can only hear the harmonies and not her lower pitched vocal?

thank you so much! I think the synths in the drop blocked out Britney's lead vox? hahaha thanks for listening though! :)

6 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

Great job though man!

thank you so much! I think the synths in the drop blocked out Britney's lead vox? hahaha thanks for listening though! :)

7 hours ago, nick_au said:

It's great! 

Agree about the whistles, but other than that it's amazing!  

Posted it in on PJ so you'll definitely get more listens :kisses2all:

what's PJ? (thanks for listening though!) :)

6 hours ago, Queen_Britney said:

:orangu:

isn't it true though :orangu:

Archived