How the hell Fifth Hamony's 3rd single is doing better than Britney's lead single

Kuzco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock

Because their fans are 10-17 year old superstan girls who literally spend every second of their lives requesting their songs on the radio and voting in polls:Arianabye:(and streaming the **** out of their music):Arianabye:

I can't stand you guys comparing every annoying teen act like 5H to Britney anyfuckingmore.

:NYheadache:

Like, they're promoting their ***** off worldwide, literally worldwide, humping floors on TV shows in countries they can't even understand the native language. They're all over the place so they can get that Billboard spot y'all always whine about. Britney used to promote like them when SHE NEEDED TO, when she was still pursuing numbers and recognition, but she DOESN'T ******* NEED IT ANY MORE, just accept it. Artists like 5H come and go every ******* year, it's not like they'll last 20 years into their careers, be legends or something, get over it, pop music is made to sell, there'll always be someone new selling more than Britney, but they just won't last or be remembered, stop going so low all the time, god...

8 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:
  • They are new and unknown, they're just getting their first hit singles
  • Britney's been in this industry since 98 and doesn't promote anymore 

:madonna:GURL when an artist have fans all over the word from us to asia you cant say they are (unknown) 

10 hours ago, Kuzco said:

No it's their 3rd single , their second single was "Write On Me" which was a huge flop , so they decided to go with the 3rd one

I guess you don't know what instant grat tracks are. They had "The Life" and "Write On Me" as instant grat tracks before the album came out to boost the preorders, and also they did a promo video to help with the SPS sales for the album. (And even doing all that didn't help, and the album flopped).

The same with Zayn, he had "It's You", "Like I Would" and "BeFour" as instant grat tracks. Like I Would became the official 2nd single but that was later....

And the same goes for Ariana with Let Me Love You, Greedy, etc....

You guys are a bit old fashioned with how the industry works right now. 

14 minutes ago, Six said:

I guess you don't know what instant grat tracks are. They had "The Life" and "Write On Me" as instant grat tracks before the album came out to boost the preorders, and also they did a promo video to help with the SPS sales for the album. (And even doing all that didn't help, and the album flopped).

The same with Zayn, he had "It's You", "Like I Would" and "BeFour" as instant grat tracks. Like I Would became the official 2nd single but that was later....

And the same goes for Ariana with Let Me Love You, Greedy, etc....

You guys are a bit old fashioned with how the industry works right now. 

but lbr these instant singles are excuses to try and see if a song flops or not before officially releasing it :queenflopga: 

10 minutes ago, Rico. said:

but lbr these instant singles are excuses to try and see if a song flops or not before officially releasing it :queenflopga: 

Not really. The main purpose it's boosting the preorders. Look at Katy; Dark Horse was an instant grat track, was #17 on Billboard the week it launched and 4 on digital songs, and they made it the 3rd single 3 months later after that debut.

Of course if the song it's being massive you can take advantage and push it as a single, but it's not the main purpose of doing this.

38 minutes ago, Six said:

Not really. The main purpose it's boosting the preorders. Look at Katy; Dark Horse was an instant grat track, was #17 on Billboard the week it launched and 4 on digital songs, and they made it the 3rd single 3 months later after that debut.

Of course if the song it's being massive you can take advantage and push it as a single, but it's not the main purpose of doing this.

Should Private Show be a promo track tbh? :wontcry: 

Guest ErJ Spears
1 hour ago, Rico. said:

intenso.gif

what's wrong with being a harmonizer? those girls slay and they're good performers/dancers/singers :cigney:

although one thing I don't like about that group is Camila Flopello :queenflopga:

Why dont y'all shade the rest of the artists who are higher than Britney in the charts? Y'all got a long way to go. Just because a lot are doing better than Britney, y'all hate them. Its sad.

As far as I know y'all shaded Katy, Meghan, Justin and 5th Harmonize. So you still have a list to shade to make yourself feel better. Good luck!

1 3  1 23
2 1 
One Dance
YOUNG MONEY/"CASH MONEY"
1 16
3 4 
This Is What You Came For
WESTBURY ROAD/"ROC NATION"/"FLY EYE"
3 12
4 2  1 11
5 5 3 23
6 6
Ride
FUELED BY RAMEN
6 19
7 7
NEEDED ME
ROC NATION
7 25
8 9 
DON'T MIND
BLACK BUTTER/EPIC
8 12
9 8 
PANDA
DEF JAM
1 22
10 10 10 10
11 New
Rise
CAPITOL
11 1
12 11 
Just Like Fire
WALT DISNEY
10 14
13 12 4 21
14 15 14 10
15 14
H.O.L.Y.
REPUBLIC NASHVILLE
14 12
16 13 4 27

Just accept shes not that popular anymore. She doesnt care about charts or other artists, so why would you?

Archived