How the hell Fifth Hamony's 3rd single is doing better than Britney's lead single

Kuzco

1 hour ago, Six said:

That's their 2nd single. They are HUGE on streaming that's why their singles are being """hits""". But take a look at their album sales, they're tragic.

No it's their 3rd single , their second single was "Write On Me" which was a huge flop , so they decided to go with the 3rd one

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kuzco said:

will you guys stop blaming Larry and her team ?

they are managing Fifth Harmony as well

and their lead single peaked #4 on BB and hasn't left iTunes top 30 since the day it got released ( since February :fkinoverit: )

now their third single which is really nothing compared to Make Me is #20 on iTunes and growing on BB 

and it's featuring Fetty wapp which IMO has one of the worst and most annoying voices in the industry he is practically screaming and whining :NYheadache: 

can you just consider and think about the fact that it might be her fault ? maybe they had a great plan but she is not going with it ?

it's more than obvious at this point 

:Arianabye: 

The song is out since ages and has a music video plus it also debuted at #30smthing.

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

The song is out since ages and has a music video plus it also debuted at #30smthing.

"the song is out since ages" :wtf1: you just proved my point 

it's been out since May and it's still growing more than the "new" Britney song 

and you would be ******** your pants if Britney's third single debuted at #30 :Arianabye: 

Guest ErJ Spears
5 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

No it's their 3rd single , their second single was "Write On Me" which was a huge flop , so they decided to go with the 3rd one

You are so wrong, lol

Write On Me was their first promotional single! :Arianabye:

Guest ErJ Spears
7 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

what ? :orangu: it wasn't free :orangu: 

Promo. single is a single, released to promote its album, but it doesn't mean it's an official single.

The Life was released as their second promo single as well. :myjam:

14 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

Promo. single is a single, released to promote its album, but it doesn't mean it's an official single.

The Life was released as their second promo single as well. :myjam:

i don't care :myjam: even if it's their second single ( which doesn't count ) still is doing better than BRITNEY ******* SPEARS's lead single 

Guest ErJ Spears
3 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

i don't care :myjam: even if it's their second single ( which doesn't count ) still is doing better than BRITNEY ******* SPEARS's lead single 

Well it was released on May 26 (which means 2 months ago), first it was a flop, but when the **** video dropped and that made everything go differently. They also promote it everywhere on TV + on a world tour.

3 minutes ago, Freakkkkshow said:

because they have fans that support them and literally vote for them to win every poll and voting competitions on every platform, unlike Britney "fans" :truthtea:

and they are promoting the **** out of the song , performing everywhere , released a video and etc. unlike "Britney" :truthtea: 

2 hours ago, Jesus Spears said:

It's too expensive for their fan base (90% pre teens)

When I was a pre-teen my parents took me to see Britney, so did all the parents of Brintey fans during the Bomt-Britney eras when her fanbase was the same age as 5th harmonies. I honestly think this has to do more with the public considering their album sales are also tragic.

2 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

When I was a pre-teen my parents took me to see Britney, so did all the parents of Brintey fans during the Bomt-Britney eras when her fanbase was the same age as 5th harmonies. I honestly think this has to do more with the public considering their album sales are also tragic.

It doesn't make sense, their streaming/itunes numbers are so high, and albums sells are tragic for everyone nowadays but they'd still be able to sell out small arenas.

Anyways, I was joking, forgot the emote :decisions:

Just now, Jesus Spears said:

It doesn't make sense, their streaming/itunes numbers are so high, and albums sells are tragic for everyone nowadays but they'd still be able to sell out small arenas.

Anyways, I was joking, forgot the emote :decisions:

The emote would have helped but it's ok:bigkiss:

For all we know Larry payed Spotify, I wouldn't mind if he did that with Britney :hehehe:

Archived