People can take everything...

Away from you, but they can never take away your truth, but the question is, can you handle mine? :kisses2all:

Its summer, song rising up on the charts, from here to the philipines. Yesterday they showed the star search audition on E news and kept building up Britney thru all the show and everyday a little more, its a build up guys, it was never meant to be any different, the summer plans are scheduled, and all they can do on her side is to keep revving up their engines, but the perfect time of content distribution hasnt arrived, nothing worse than a bad bussiness deal from people that love money.. Watch how out of nowhere promo starts and u guys switch it up and praise them for days...  Regardless of what u might want to say u are the ones that wanted controversy, something sensational, ***** makes Us act like Rats magazine, instead of cretaing twitter hashtags to call her attention we come and make up stories and sulk on her bed side, because honestly shes doing what shes gonna do the best way that she does and always has so no surprise here, but still we feel entitled to make her move when we want her to like she has a job to do, when in all reality shes doing her job greatly i mean shes giving someting sensational.. Keep ur head up and watch closely once the landscape is perfect she'll make us ooh. :comingthru::NYschool::wooney:

Theres not much going on, a release now would just fly under the radar, enjoy the ride, stop your premature ejacu... Savor the moment. Oohhh :Blaughing:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CharmingMadness said:

i ended that phrase from the thread title with Britneys voice in my head, omg 
and yes, im happy for promo starting

I was re watching chaotic and even when it was all so different u can tell thats when she started creating her own sense of self and that phrase always pops in my head when i see people trying to pretend their input really matters that much and that all their tearing down really makes sense to her or to anyone we all do what we do and until she doesnt take action we'll just have to wait and see. And hopefully not get brain hemorrages lol 

Guest emailmycock

Guys we're at a point where it's okay as long as Britney enjoys the little or huge promo she does, we don't want FF promo 2.0 right?

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Zoella said:

Guys we're at a point where it's okay as long as Britney enjoys the little or huge promo she does, we don't want FF promo 2.0 right?

giphy.gif

Im happy either way lol my real satisfaction comes from actually listening to the Long Play album anything else is just filler to satisfy our egos with second hand superiority from her doing good, and we all do want her to do good but i can wait lol until the album comes out ill just enjoy whatever we can get

Guest emailmycock
1 minute ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Im happy either way lol my real satisfaction comes from actually listening to the Long Play album anything else is just filler to satisfy our egos with second hand superiority from her doing good, and we all do want her to do good but i can wait lol until the album comes out ill just enjoy whatever we can get

Well yeah at least it seems like this album is going to be good from what we've heard so far unlike the produced-in-a-week Bethany Juanita mess

tumblr_nqlyr9z1881tsqc77o1_500.gif

10 minutes ago, Zoella said:

Well yeah at least it seems like this album is going to be good from what we've heard so far unlike the produced-in-a-week Bethany Juanita mess

i like Brussels Jemima because I see the connection in between all her albums and I see that in a way it fits in because it shows a side of her we all have which is why it makes it personal, and maybe until you dont need it you dont see it, but if you ever find yourself in a bad place, Bermuda Josephine is a great place to start at least to clear your head, the production was just what it was lol but still i hold a place for it in my heart, but sureeee this one seems like the album we actually ve been waiting for 

Guest emailmycock
3 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Brussels Jemima Bermuda Josephine

:orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:

I get what you're saying tho. It'll always have a place in my heart too because one of my best friends at the time got it for me just after it came out:crying11:

Archived