+=+=+ MEDIABASE RADIO REQUEST +=+=+ BRITNEY SPEARS FT G-EAZY - MAKE ME. AIRPLAY = LONGEVITY!!! (#1 Billboard Dance Club Songs)

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 2:13 PM, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I guess there's someone some people in her team have received payola from her competitors so they have been trying to sabotage her career... it's suspicious after so many things since the leak of FF in 2011, & the MTV Video Vanguard Award issue (Britney introduced Beyonce), Miley Wrecking Ball same label same manager but the mv got released same day and blocked Work *****, GMA issue, bad timing releases, received BB Millennium Award backstage, releases being pushed back, ignoring and doesn't inform the fans, dividing the fanbase by making the loyal fans mad & disappointed to the point many loyal fans left, big radio deal for Justin but small deal for Britney, make people hate Britney by restricting the questions not letting her openly talk to the interviewers, trained her to talk & act like a robot last eras....and Britney was mentally weak after the breakdown they knew it and tried to manipulate her, make her to follow their direction...Britney is too nice to expose them even if she knew it since she has been working with them for a long time and she has to look after her sons..

#rebellion# " Be wary of others,The ones closest to you, The poison they feed you, And the voodoo that they do..

#remembranceofwhoiam# I'm being swallowed,By the ones you think you love, They pull you down, You can't see up above, Manipulation is the key, They screw it in, Because you're naive, What you do, You pass down, No wonder why, I lost my crown....The guilt you fed me, Made me weak, The voodoo you did, I couldn't speak....

so we B-Army should be strong in supporting Britney, we have grown up with her we are always behind her with our true love!

With growing airplay, Make Me can stabilize in top 30 and move back up on iTunes when it debuts on AT40! With streaming points from the music video it can jump into top 10 billboard becoming Britney's first Top 10 hit since 2012! 

There was no promotion for SnS but the fans requested like crazy and it became a big hit 

What was the GMA issue?

Archived