+=+=+ MEDIABASE RADIO REQUEST +=+=+ BRITNEY SPEARS FT G-EAZY - MAKE ME. AIRPLAY = LONGEVITY!!! (#1 Billboard Dance Club Songs)

TOUCHMEANGEL

4 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

You and your excitement remind me of NYOutcast & Hybridfans (^__^) we need more active fans like ya here!

Feel free to ask in my thread, i will reply when i'm online! I'm always willing to train since fans need to fully understand how radio request works to do it effectively! 

What ever happened to those 2 members?? 

Will you be updating this thread each day or making a new one every time? 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ryu said:

Can I request the song if I am not from the US?

Yes. They won't know the difference lol. 

Just type in Britney Spears - Make Me, and make up a name for yourself, and fill out the code at the bottom and send! 

33 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

Wow okay great! 

For Audience Impressions, just say 2,000 people are listening to that station when they play Make Me. How does that 2,000 factor into the BB 100? 

This is all so very exciting. 

It's an ESTIMATION of how many listeners a station has in any given time period and also base on the population of the city (big cities give bigger AI per spin)...I guess BDS breaks the day into six dayparts for audience purposes. So based on what time period each song is played, it's easy enough for BDS to calculate how many people are (supposedly) hearing it. 1M ai is 1 million Audience Impression so 2000 people basically equals 0.002M AI

Total it up from all BDS monitored stations for a week and there you have total AI but factoring it into BB Hot 100 is another story with BB Hot 100 complex formula (sales (iTunes, Amazon) + radio ai + streaming [on demand youtube views + streaming services such as Spotify)

Please visit this page: http://kworb.net/airadio/

Drake's Once Dance has got > 100M AI today (gaining +2.257M AI from yesterday) and keeps on gaining fast. It's being played on 5 formats: Pop, Rhythmic, Urban, Spanish, Latin Urban it's a multiformat radio hit!

1 minute ago, GetBack98 said:

So I  can send as many requests as I want and with whatever information right:yesokay:

I guess that's what I'll be doing all day tomorrow :walkoff:

You don't even have to fill everything out. Just the song and artist, your name and that's it. 

The code at the bottom obviously, but everything else can be left blank! 

4 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

It's an ESTIMATION of how many listeners a station has in any given time period and also base on on population of the city (big cities give bigger AI per spin)...I guess BDS breaks the day into six dayparts for audience purposes. So based on what time period each song is played, it's easy enough for BDS to calculate how many people are (supposedly) hearing it. 1M ai equals 1 million Audience Impression so 2000 people equals 0.002M AI

Total it up from all BDS monitored stations for a week and there you have total AI but factoring it into BB Hot 100 is another story with BB Hot 100 complex formula (sales (iTunes, Amazon) + radio ai + streaming [on demand youtube views + streaming services such as Spotify)

Please visit this page: http://kworb.net/airadio/

Drake's Once Dance has got > 100M AI today (gaining +2.257M AI from yesterday) and keeps on gaining fast. It's being played on 5 formats: Pop, Rhythmic, Urban, Spanish, Latin Urban it's a multiformat radio hit!

Thank you, I'm learning a lot! 

Funny how everyone was worried about Beyoncé being a threat.......but it looks like Drake is our biggest competitor right now! 

2 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

DO you think we have  a shot at number 1 debut touchmeangel?  how can we make the number 1 happen! ??!!!!:plzney:

I don't know if we can debut at #1 but we can get to #1 eventually I think! Whether it's in its 2nd week or 3rd or 4th! 

41 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

What ever happened to those 2 members?? 

Will you be updating this thread each day or making a new one every time? 

they disappeared Exhale was horrible back in 2013 - 2014 i hope they will come back! This forum is so boring without them...

Yes, i will update this general thread every day, we will also post daily radio update threads with the song's performance on radio when it's played on radio.

19 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

DO you think we have  a shot at number 1 debut touchmeangel?  how can we make the number 1 happen! ??!!!!:plzney:

almost impossible! Only Godney can make her No1 debut happen by performing it at BBMA (^__^) Let's pray to Godney because impossible is nothing! :plzney:

30 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

Thank you, I'm learning a lot! 

Funny how everyone was worried about Beyoncé being a threat.......but it looks like Drake is our biggest competitor right now! 

Beyonce hasn't got a No 1 single since 2008, her album surprise releases will hurt her longevity she can sell a million units in few weeks but when the hype is gone she will fade...her fans are mad because the new single Sorry hasn't entered top 10...

Drake hasn't even released the video yet his streaming from the song alone is huge...I hope Justin can stay at #1 iTunes until Britney strikes..it will be very interesting!

18 minutes ago, Now Watch Me said:

Thanks for rallying the troops queen. I filled them up and will keep doing so xxo

Thank you!

Don't you think radio programmers will be mad that we're requesting a song that hasn't even been confirmed? I mean they are going to be like "ugh britards again" and we don't want to upset them. 

Maybe we could try asking about the song in social media and start requesting next week? We could go to different Facebook pages and twitters of radio stations/programmers across the US to keep the "momentum" going? 

I don't mean to be shady or anything its just that I think we really need radio on our side this time cause I remember during Pretty Girls radio djs actively didn't wanted to play the song because we were spamming theirs pages and requesting in every way possible. 

Archived