+=+=+ MEDIABASE RADIO REQUEST +=+=+ BRITNEY SPEARS FT G-EAZY - MAKE ME. AIRPLAY = LONGEVITY!!! (#1 Billboard Dance Club Songs)

TOUCHMEANGEL

Can somebody make a website again dedicated ONLY for #MakeMe Requests? That website where we are only asked to enter the CODE and then submit. That'll greatly help. Coz I think most Britney Fans are just too lazy to help Britney. :)

I understand that Britney's Team might not be that aggresive anymore when it comes to promoting stuff but hey we all want Britney to succeed right?

So, let's do our part as much as possible.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, britney_rox89 said:

Not radio related, but I have a library card that has access to a site called FreeGal Music. It's exclusively for Sony Music artists and I get 5 free downloads a week, would that at all help. I already used one download last week on Make Me. Just curious.

This is the site: http://www.freegalmusic.com/

Make_Me_Freegal.pngurl]

No because that's a free download lol. Request and stream! Or buy/gift on iTunes. :) 

6 hours ago, britrey said:

Can somebody make a website again dedicated ONLY for #MakeMe Requests? That website where we are only asked to enter the CODE and then submit. That'll greatly help. Coz I think most Britney Fans are just too lazy to help Britney. :)

I understand that Britney's Team might not be that aggresive anymore when it comes to promoting stuff but hey we all want Britney to succeed right?

So, let's do our part as much as possible.

http://www.britneyarmy.net/request

just did the links on the OP.

56 minutes ago, Wa3d! said:

Britney #9

We shouldn't be worried about the itunes position. Make Me just entered the Top 50 on Spotify which she has never been able to do ever with any of her previous singles. This is huge!! We need to keep streaming (spotify, youtube, apple music, tidal), requesting the radios, and etc!

6 minutes ago, Hamper said:

We shouldn't be worried about the itunes position. Make Me just entered the Top 50 on Spotify which she has never been able to do ever with any of her previous singles. This is huge!! We need to keep streaming (spotify, youtube, apple music, tidal), requesting the radios, and etc!

Didn't WB peak at 39??

22 hours ago, JoffBaratheon said:

You got the receipts for that? I've been leaving my crap on mute while I sleep :howiroll:

Supposedly the Neilson tracker on spotify checks for that to weed out "fake streams" Better to be safe than sorry. Just put your spotify and PC volume SUPER LOW (not mute) and i'm sure you won't be able to hear it.

Archived