+=+=+ MEDIABASE RADIO REQUEST +=+=+ BRITNEY SPEARS FT G-EAZY - MAKE ME. AIRPLAY = LONGEVITY!!! (#1 Billboard Dance Club Songs)

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hamper said:

1500 streams = 1 sale .. I think so.

BB 200:

1,500 US streams (from all children tracks) = 1 album sale

BB Hot 100

37.5 US streams = 1 single sale (it means: your streaming the song 40 times equals buying 1 digital copy)

Make Me has got an estimated 2,000,000 US streams from Youtube, Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music in 2 days ==> that basically equals 53,000 sales already!

- Keep streaming on any platform devices: Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, Google Play

-Continue buying and gifting the song for someone you know on Itunes.  (C'mon only $1.29 even cheaper than a french fries)

-Best and faster way to get your radio station play MM is tweets them or even call them. 

7 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I'm not negative but Billboard told bullshit. It will never debut in the top 10. Top 15 is possible though and it's not bad at all. I got a feeling the song needs like 2-3 weeks before peaking. 

If the video is released within the next 2 days it'll be top 10 easily :lollipop:

Video shouldn't be release until Friday to keep the momentum rolling through the second week, you guys stop with wanting the video now it wouldn't help in the long run! We going to make a huge debut without the video, once video comes out Friday we possibly would go up the chart the second week by that time the radio audience would be good which would stabilize the iTunes sales.... 

:yaknow:

I'm requesting the links right now. And I have my youtube and spotify Make Me playlist running all day to help with streaming! 

TIP: Your computer volume and the spotify or youtube volume cannot be on mute! You can put it to a super low volume but NOT mute.. it won't count in the streams.

6 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

POP
— 28 BRITNEY SPEARS Make Me f/G-Eazy 2197 0 2197 20.317

+3 spots
+281 spins
+281 bullet
+2.733 audience

HOT AC
— 55 BRITNEY SPEARS Make Me f/G-Eazy 159 0 159 1.326

+2 spots
+42 spins
+42 bullet