Vegas Gifs And Pictures Collection (Official Thread)

I actually don't mind the moves, but she does need to be more in sync with the mirrors, that annoys me

though this video is from the concert and she wasn't as messy in the other dates

I think that it was meant to be like that, because if she does it in exact same time the crowd wouldn't see the Britney in the mirror  :britney-eeeek:

I think that it was meant to be like that, because if she does it in exact same time the crowd wouldn't see the Britney in the mirror  :britney-eeeek:

Judging by several videos I'm pretty sure it's not meant to

In this gif she's so out of sync but that's only in that concert

then for other parts you can tell sometimes she does too fast or too slow depending on the concert

yeah ! :p

the annoying thing tho is that now at the end of the breakdown she does only one spin and then walks a bit before dancing to the last chorus

unlike during the first shows, as you can see in my sig, where she did more than a double spin

the annoying thing tho is that now at the end of the breakdown she does only one spin and then walks a bit before dancing to the last chorus

unlike during the first shows, as you can see in my sig, where she did more than a double spin

Yeah I know but Circus performance in POM is sooooo underrated :|