Vegas Gifs And Pictures Collection (Official Thread)

lol...but I like how they made a tribute to Lonely and a retrospective of her 15 year career with that...it's not that bad, and I am glad that there is no IUSA because she performed it in the past two tours..

Your excuse is lame as ****, IUSA needs to be performed, it goes so well with the circus theme of the section and the lalala could go so well with the mirrors, IWG doesn't belong in this section actually.

Your excuse is lame as ****, IUSA needs to be performed, it goes so well with the circus theme of the section and the lalala could go so well with the mirrors, IWG doesn't belong in this section actually.

Β 

WHy not? It's not like the other acts include songs from one particular album only

WHy not? It's not like the other acts include songs from one particular album only

I hate how exhalers point out the only wrong argument & doesn't talk about the rest.

IWG doesn't fit the Circus section. IUSA would be better instead of IWG. And IWG isn't a performable song tbh, it always has shitty performances while IUSA always had funny & theatrical performances.

I hate how exhalers point out the only wrong argument & doesn't talk about the rest.

IWG doesn't fit the Circus section. IUSA would be better instead of IWG. And IWG isn't a performable song tbh, it always has shitty performances while IUSA always had funny & theatrical performances.

Β 

Why you mad tho?

Β 

Your opinion =/= a ******* argument

Β 

IWG is a funny song so it's cool they tried to make a "funny" performance for it, I think IUSA is **** or slightly fun with the sort of public eye meaning of the song but that's it. I love IUSA but it would have been pointless

Why you mad tho?

Β 

Your opinion =/= a ******* argument

Β 

IWG is a funny song so it's cool they tried to make a "funny" performance for it, I think IUSA is **** or slightly fun with the sort of public eye meaning of the song but that's it. I love IUSA but it would have been pointless

:gloria: LMAO, IUSA is a better song than IWG and its performance is also pointless as ****.Β  :scooterney:

HIAM would fit soooooooo well in the neon section :kimcry: (with a different outfit)

Β 

And for the breakdown they would recreate some paint spreading with the neon lights, it would look ******* amazing.

iUa4AKd.gif

Β 

Not to mention this act needs to be saved, both performances are HORRIBLE

iUa4AKd.gif

My point is that I completely disagree, it's supposed to be a funny performance and IWG is a cool laid back song

O9Vi342.gif

IWG is great when you listen to it or watch its music video but it's not a PERFORMABLE song !

IUSA could have been even funnier (if you don't think so, watch its performances from the CT & FFT)

O9Vi342.gif

And for the breakdown they would recreate some paint spreading with the neon lights, it would look ******* amazing.

iUa4AKd.gif

Β 

Not to mention this act needs to be saved, both performances are HORRIBLE

iUa4AKd.gif

OMG ! Why do we have better ideas than her team ? :crying4:

I would so imagine paint in the back screens.Β  :mcshade: