Vegas Gifs And Pictures Collection (Official Thread)

Do u guys think she will ever top Februarney?  :buffy:

Dancing-wise I don't think so, at least in the residency, the show was relatively new to her by that time and she remembered basically all the steps of every choreo. Attitude-wise she was better in the last leg.

yes

She needs to at least: bring the POM choreo back, bring the BTI choreo back and bend while doing it, bend during the "I make it bubble up" part of WB, try to care a bit more about the IWG choreo  :frenchy:

edit: I'd like to say BTI has been on point many nights, just not during the two last shows

Yeah I don't see that happening, the only things she has over 2ndlegney are the Bomt breakdown and her hot body  :anaconda:

Dancing-wise I don't think so, at least in the residency, the show was relatively new to her by that time and she remembered basically all the steps of every choreo. Attitude-wise she was better in the last leg.

I hope they will add something new and fresh..a new breakdown to make it look good, because if she continues to shut down choreographies one by one, she is just gonna stand the whole show  :moorangu:

She needs to at least: bring the POM choreo back, bring the BTI choreo back and bend while doing it, bend during the "I make it bubble up" part of WB, try to care a bit more about the IWG choreo  :frenchy:

edit: I'd like to say BTI has been on point many nights, just not during the two last shows

Yeah I don't see that happening, the only things she has over 2ndlegney are the Bomt breakdown and her hot body  :anaconda:

I hope they will add something new and fresh..a new breakdown to make it look good, because if she continues to shut down choreographies one by one, she is just gonna stand the whole show  :moorangu:  

I hope you add a new and fresh reply tho :jackk:

jk, I think adding breakdowns doesn't always save flop performances, they have to be changed 'within' instead of just adding stuff to them and extend them

I do need her to add HIAM already

Was she?

She barely gave a **** so many times

But she didn't gave a **** about the dancing. Look at her face during a lot of the performances of NYE or the day before, she didn't look bored, and her attitude on the tree has improved a lot since the first shows.

I'm so mad at her for ruining this tho:

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10926631_638930036219232_1965162332_n.mp4

RIP

But she didn't gave a **** about the dancing. Look at her face during a lot of the performances of NYE or the day before, she didn't look bored, and her attitude on the tree has improved a lot since the first shows.

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10926631_638930036219232_1965162332_n.mp4

RIP

that choreo was flawless, primeney vibes

I hope you add a new and fresh reply tho :jackk:

jk, I think adding breakdowns doesn't always save flop performances, they have to be changed 'within' instead of just adding stuff to them and extend them

I do need her to add HIAM already

I think if some songs are gonna be added it's gonna be HIAM because they said 21 hits, HIAM did amazing on the charts so it's coming

She needs to at least: bring the POM choreo back, bring the BTI choreo back and bend while doing it, bend during the "I make it bubble up" part of WB, try to care a bit more about the IWG choreo :frenchy:

Yeah I don't see that happening, the only things she has over 2ndlegney are the Bomt breakdown and her hot body :anaconda:

I agree ... but that doesn't mean she can't bring back those old choreographies or she can't come up with choreographies.

It's not like she would not be able to top February shows and it's not like each Piece of Me show since then is sh!t.

Honestly, I think Britney is bored now and in my opinion they have to change the whole show to make Britney excited again. I like to believe that something will change and the show / Britney will improve.

RIP

IFKR?

but then again some exhalers said it looked like sh!t, like idegi it was one of the best choreos