What Is Hold On Tight About?

CTV

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think about her partner, someone she loves - cause she says " HE " and God is not a he.

But it has also other meanings, like holding on tight to your beliefs, dreams, and stuff like that... Hmmm maybe even Jesus... Idk, but it's a beautiful song <3

I think about her partner, someone she loves - cause she says " HE " and God is not a he.

But it has also other meanings, like holding on tight to your beliefs, dreams, and stuff like that... Hmmm maybe even Jesus... Idk, but it's a beautiful song <3

What are you talking about... "God created man in His image." HIS.

What are you talking about... "God created man in His image." HIS.

If Britney is talking about God, she can use "He" as many Christians do based on Scripture. It doesn't automatically mean it's a boyfriend. Also, "being made in the image of God has nothing to do with physical characteristics." God is a spirit. Man and woman are both a reflection of God, not necessarily physically.

Ok, I'm getting off topic and I haven't even heard this song.  :p

Archived