Omg, She Had A Six Pack Here!

Goten21

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOTNEY   :britney-badass:  :britney-awyeah:  :flawfree:

HELLYEAH :britney-badass: 

That doesn't look right...they look photoshopped on

You really believe that Britneyney (Britney from the Britney era) couldn't have a six pack... Idk, but she did a backflip at the 99 vma's :britdrown: 

So 2 years later of full dance training... I think it's possible she had a six-pack  :britney-agreedlol:

HELLYEAH :britney-badass:

You really believe that Britneyney (Britney from the Britney era) couldn't have a six pack... Idk, but she did a backflip at the 99 vma's :britdrown:

So 2 years later of full dance training... I think it's possible she had a six-pack  :britney-agreedlol:

She had toned abs, but not a six-pack. even on the Slave video she didn't have a six-pack and she was skinny af

britney-spears-stronger-o.gifbritney-spears-stronger-o.gifwhy bother staning for Britney after xfactor? lol I'm from 98 era so no help from me.. go run, save yourself 

I didn't stan because of xFactor, I started stanning because of a different reason... But I don't want to type all that  :britney-nicetry:

Yeah,I don't like 6 packs on girls tho :britney-nicetry:  I love rock n' roll/Circus promo/ITZney body>>>>>>>stronger imo

I actually like her this way... It especially fits the song, because she's saying she's stronger than yesterday :tbh:  (I know what she actually means) 

Archived