Perrie 'You Go Your Way' music video out now!

Whole song has been released in 2020 already by Joy Anonymous

Chorus is catchy but the structure of the song is weird and despite me being hater of short songs, this one is dragging too long without any progression.

Video is cute, nothing extra.

Unfortunately another miss. She is an amazing vocalist and we don't have any female vocalist releasing power ballads now.

I dont understand why are they trying to market her as this mediocre pop girl when she could fill the hole in the market and serve something like Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love" etc.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Chorus is catchy but the structure of the song is weird and despite me being hater of short songs, this one is dragging too long without any progression.

Unfortunately another miss. She is an amazing vocalist and we don't have any female vocalist releasing power ballads now.

I dont understand why are they trying to market her as this mediocre pop girl when she could fill the hole in the market and serve something like Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love" etc.

I agree. Weird song structure.

Maybe it's a grower? 

2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

So true. The chorus is catchy but the rest of the song is kinda weird and too long.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.