Camila Cabello - "Godspeed / "June Gloom" | 2024 VMAs

Fita

9 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Dude you're spamming the forum with all these irrelevant performances hone there's an official VMA thread?

desperate much

Do you care enough to come here and complain about it? I'm not bothering anyone, it's a different way of organizing/displaying the performances. Bye. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Oh, and by the way aren't you someone who keeps getting drunk and posting random/nonsense stuff in this forum? 

:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Dude you're spamming the forum with all these irrelevant performances hone there's an official VMA thread?

desperate much

I don’t think it’s a bad thing. Performances can have their own threads. I didn’t know Camilla was performing so it’s good to highlight. 

But she performed songs nobody knows from her flop new album :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Imagine having an albul with a hit like I luv and go to the VMAS to perform a boring ballad

Whilst I agree, I really wanted I Luv It or Dade County Dreaming, but I think she NEEDED this performance tbh. 
Its acknowledging all of the negativity in her life and the negativity TOWARDS her tbh, it was a powerful performance and is being regarded as one of the best performances of the night.

If she did I Luv It, let’s face it, she would have faced backlash for being a “try hard”

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Whilst I agree, I really wanted I Luv It or Dade County Dreaming, but I think she NEEDED this performance tbh. 
Its acknowledging all of the negativity in her life and the negativity TOWARDS her tbh, it was a powerful performance and is being regarded as one of the best performances of the night.

If she did I Luv It, let’s face it, she would have faced backlash for being a “try hard”

The problem for me with this album is that she chose the wrong visual: wannabe Spring breakers Vanessa Hudgens. She should follow the step of Psychofreak visuals, something disturbing and less Tiktok adapted

• Like 1
1 hour ago, itswwasheem***** said:

The problem for me with this album is that she chose the wrong visual: wannabe Spring breakers Vanessa Hudgens. She should follow the step of Psychofreak visuals, something disturbing and less Tiktok adapted

Idk, I think leaning into the **** vibe allowed her to become a **** pop star, which we haven’t seen from her before really. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.