Circus Promo Tour

Yes I'm here talking about a 2008 tour. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

The verses sound live. And even during a rehearsal [linked below] the verses' vocals were excluded from the song... I don't know if it's cuz it'd fully expose her or smth

1. Bambi Awards, Germany:

the vocals at the start sound live.. and look at her!
3091667817_944f2bd164_c.jpg

2. Star Academy, France:

3. The X Factor, UK:

4. Good Morning America, Vegas:

5. Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ, Japan:

6. NTV Awards, Japan:

The Japan remix was really good though :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: And the Sets were so good. The aesthetics too 

Oh and Derrick Barry did the NTV performance too, it's there on Britney's YT

• Love 4

ugh! she looks so good in all of them!!! I love them all for different reasons... her hair and make up during Bambi was gorgeous. She looked very hot in the the red dress in France and I love the pink hat and heart make up for Japan.

During this promo time she had a great balance of looking **** and classy at the same time! I just wish the choreo was what we saw in the rehearsals.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, E.E. said:

ugh! she looks so good in all of them!!! I love them all for different reasons... her hair and make up during Bambi was gorgeous. She looked very hot in the the red dress in France and I love the pink hat and heart make up for Japan.

During this promo time she had a great balance of looking **** and classy at the same time! I just wish the choreo was what we saw in the rehearsals.

yess, shame Femme Fatale promo was :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

And pink hat? I thought it was white 

• Haha 1

The promotion, the ERA in general was everything a fan could wish for. That’s why I rest easy knowing there won’t probably be another comeback because this was So it!!! 

Every promotional performance of WOMANIZER oh hello caps that I cba to correct was immaculate. She looked like a treat, her moves were alert and on their mark with that signature oomph from her early days and they had the decency to pre record. She was beautiful. And I think she made a point of finishing every single performance with some live adlibs. 

God bless the Circus era!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

I also arranged these in order  :roxxy:

and which was your fav? mine's the Bambi awards one

Bambi could pass for a return to the stage after a couple decades / anniversary type performance and obliterating the venue with what appeared to be less than day old talent. She was FRESH as a daisy and whoever was behind the scenes made her look like the star that she is.

My favourite has to be X Factor tho. She nailed that breakdown better than she has ever done. And simply just the build up! The audience was electric. Her entrance was perfection. I remember watching it in the pub :) It was a beautiful moment to be a fan.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Bambi could pass for a return to the stage after a couple decades / anniversary type performance and obliterating the venue with what appeared to be less than day old talent. She was FRESH as a daisy and whoever was behind the scenes made her look like the star that she is.

My favourite has to be X Factor tho. She nailed that breakdown better than she has ever done. And simply just the build up! The audience was electric. Her entrance was perfection. I remember watching it in the pub :) It was a beautiful moment to be a fan.

1 minute ago, dancewithme said:

X Factor was my favourite. The breakdown was fire and I remember I was so shocked when the curtain fell and she looked just like she did on the 2001 HBO special

I love X Factor too but it unfortunately lacked the fire. She still looked way better in that tho

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.