✨✨✨✨✨ Kyle Lai-Fatt Appreciation Thread ✨✨✨✨✨

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, PolySpears said:

11 Billion? not even Taylor has sold that much :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

because he is a charitable king and everybody should always love him, instead of loving those zach galifianakis wannabes like mustbecharm (how that poop bag has 700,000 tweets more than britney spears angers me a lot), 1kprime (has two accounts too many on twitter to be like madonna) and latrell phillips (bro thinks he's avril lavigne with that ugly ahh beard he's got but he's not her, what a bearded little turd). 

we all must protect kyle lai-fatt at all costs from those ai generated deepfake corn criminals online :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

He's also an international sensation. My bus is perched and extremely alert. 

bus nap GIF

don't forget to stream stereotypical fairytale song (sorry kyle looks like a foot with his face on it on the album cover, it will be fixed very soon) and i fall apart (post malone stole that song away from him) now available on bandcamp: 

LAIFATTSCAMP.BANDCAMP.COM

from the album When It's All Said And Done, Where Do We Go?

KYLELAIFATTFOSTERJENKINSTRIBUTE.BANDCAMP.COM

from the album It's My Debut And I Can Do Whatever I Want To!

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

it's a picture of kyle lai-fatt holding a rifle in his hands as steven spielberg randomly looks at him out of nowhere :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

i envisioned kyle in this photo trying his best to shoot scam assghari for ruining britney's life because his stupid butt forced britney to attend the premiere of once upon a time in hollywood in 2019 and this is kyle's biggest revenge on him, but also, it's kyle trying his best to shoot the men behind mrdeepfakes.com and cfake.com so he can protect all female celebrities away from those disgusting websites (except for amber heard and colleen ballinger, they both suck), what an icon 

Fashion Hair GIF by Sony PodcastsWendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

never forget this iconic moment in nba 2k history when kyle was added to the earlier nba 2k games as a cheat code for the visual concepts team on the first ever nba 2k game to nba 2k11, before he got replaced by his own son in nba 2k12 :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: 

Edited by kylelaiflop
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

who? madonna GIF

kyle lai-fatt is a famous singer, songwriter, actor, and project manager who is of chinese jamaican descent. he's helped created and developed the nba 2k series and is outselling all of your favorites today, so goodbye to those ugly for nothing zach galfianakis wannabes named chad marvelous and rich embury, and say hello to kyle lai-fatt 

Major League Soccer Win GIF by realsaltlake

me pulling out my money to see more of kyle lai-fatt's work over the years of his career 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, kylelaiflop said:

kyle lai-fatt is a famous singer, songwriter, actor, and project manager who is of chinese jamaican descent. he's helped created and developed the nba 2k series and is outselling all of your favorites today, so goodbye to those ugly for nothing zach galfianakis wannabes named chad marvelous and rich embury, and say hello to kyle lai-fatt 

Major League Soccer Win GIF by realsaltlake

me pulling out my money to see more of kyle lai-fatt's work over the years of his career 

Jessica Simpson GIF by BuzzFeed ok. thx for the info

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.