✨✨✨✨✨ Kyle Lai-Fatt Appreciation Thread ✨✨✨✨✨

hello everyone. its me kylelaiflop! i created this thread in hopes that people can appreciate the one, the only, kyle ricardo joseph james anthony lai-fatt foster jenkins, more on breathe heavy. 

this is a thread created to celebrate kyle (regardless if he's famous or not) and all of his accomplishments in the world. 

note that some of these may be or may not be fan edits of kyle, so please do not spread hate in here, spread love for a iconic chinese jamaican american man who has created over 41 albums and 16 nba 2k games in his whole entire career since 1977! let's make all of the lai-fattheads unite together for kyle lai-fatt on breathe heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

spacer.png

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, King B. said:

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

i know right? name a male celebrity who can look good in a rocawear vest with shorts while holding a purse in his hand and another one around his arm and ill wait. only kyle lai-fatt can do that chizz at the nba 2k15 premiere in 2014 and he looked so cute while at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more photos coming soon  

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Who

Kyle Ricardo Joseph James Anthony Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins (born December 10th, 1974) is an American-born Chinese-Jamaican singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, businessman, activist, humanitarian, philanthropist, director, producer, record producer, music video director, project manager, and former software developer.

Born in Winter Park, Florida, but raised in Mandeville, Jamaica, until moving back to his hometown of Gainesville, Florida, he was involved in singing in his own Bar Mitzvah choirs and winning several local talent shows at such a very young age. At the age of 11, Lai-Fatt's mother put him in local singing competitions before catching the attention of the judges on Star Search in 1987, making him the youngest male vocalist to ever win Best Male Vocalist at age 12.

Lai-Fatt released his debut album My Debut (1987), and rose to fame in the early 1990s with the release of his seventh studio album Born To Be Loved (1991). It spawned his first U.S. Billboard Hot 100 number-one single A Song For You. His eighth album, If I Have To (1991), produced the number-one single of the same name. It sold twelve million copies worldwide and won him his first Grammy Award as Best Male R&B Vocal Performance in 1992.

When It's Said and Done, Where Do We Go? (2000) established Lai-Fatt as one of the best-selling music artists of the 2000s decade, containing four consecutive Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles — Imperfect Me, Stereotypical Fairytale Song, Like A Boy, and Boomerang. It sold over 200 million copies worldwide and was certified Diamond by the RIAA.

After splitting deals with Sony Music in 2002, Lai-Fatt released the albums All That I Am! (2001), There's Nothing Like Me! (2003), And The Winner Is... (2004), and also Chew On Me (2004), three of which debuted atop of the Billboard 200 chart and respectively produced the number-one singles So Sick, Holy Grail, Cry Me A River and Heartbreak Anniversary.

Lai-Fatt has won over a ton of multiple awards in his music, movie, film, TV, video game, and philanthropy work, and his albums have sold more than 11 billion records worldwide. Billboard named him the top pop/R&B artist of the 1990s and 2000s decade. He has won many Grammys and Oscars and was ranked 1st on Billboard magazine's artists of the 2000s decade chart.

As a public figure in Hollywood, Lai-Fatt has been cited as one of the most inspirational and influential people in the American entertainment industry. For many years, he was cited and credited as the world's most ***iest man by various media outlets, and his personal life is the subject of wide publicity.

Dubbed the Certified Lover Boy of Hollywood or sometimes the King of Hollywood, Lai-Fatt is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th and 21st centuries. Over a five-decade career, his contributions to music, film, TV, fashion, video games, and philanthropy, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture. 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I think this is the new Nims or whatever that was back in 2005 on this forum. I forget her name. 

lol have you noticed we made an alternate reality game about kyle lai-fatt and we have been doing this since 2017-2018 in hopes that disturbing deepfake imagery and videos of female celebrities can get banned off of the internet forever??? the dedication of noku pireleis and this arg :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:  

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, kylelaiflop said:

lol have you noticed we made an alternate reality game about kyle lai-fatt and we have been doing this since 2017-2018 in hopes that disturbing deepfake imagery and videos of female celebrities can get banned off of the internet forever??? the dedication of noku pireleis and this arg :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:  

Slay queen wooooooooo :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, kylelaiflop said:

i know right? name a male celebrity who can look good in a rocawear vest with shorts while holding a purse in his hand and another one around his arm and ill wait. only kyle lai-fatt can do that chizz at the nba 2k15 premiere in 2014 and he looked so cute while at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more photos coming soon  

:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

4 hours ago, kylelaiflop said:

Kyle Ricardo Joseph James Anthony Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins (born December 10th, 1974) is an American-born Chinese-Jamaican singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, businessman, activist, humanitarian, philanthropist, director, producer, record producer, music video director, project manager, and former software developer.

Born in Winter Park, Florida, but raised in Mandeville, Jamaica, until moving back to his hometown of Gainesville, Florida, he was involved in singing in his own Bar Mitzvah choirs and winning several local talent shows at such a very young age. At the age of 11, Lai-Fatt's mother put him in local singing competitions before catching the attention of the judges on Star Search in 1987, making him the youngest male vocalist to ever win Best Male Vocalist at age 12.

Lai-Fatt released his debut album My Debut (1987), and rose to fame in the early 1990s with the release of his seventh studio album Born To Be Loved (1991). It spawned his first U.S. Billboard Hot 100 number-one single A Song For You. His eighth album, If I Have To (1991), produced the number-one single of the same name. It sold twelve million copies worldwide and won him his first Grammy Award as Best Male R&B Vocal Performance in 1992.

When It's Said and Done, Where Do We Go? (2000) established Lai-Fatt as one of the best-selling music artists of the 2000s decade, containing four consecutive Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles — Imperfect Me, Stereotypical Fairytale Song, Like A Boy, and Boomerang. It sold over 200 million copies worldwide and was certified Diamond by the RIAA.

After splitting deals with Sony Music in 2002, Lai-Fatt released the albums All That I Am! (2001), There's Nothing Like Me! (2003), And The Winner Is... (2004), and also Chew On Me (2004), three of which debuted atop of the Billboard 200 chart and respectively produced the number-one singles So Sick, Holy Grail, Cry Me A River and Heartbreak Anniversary.

Lai-Fatt has won over a ton of multiple awards in his music, movie, film, TV, video game, and philanthropy work, and his albums have sold more than 11 billion records worldwide. Billboard named him the top pop/R&B artist of the 1990s and 2000s decade. He has won many Grammys and Oscars and was ranked 1st on Billboard magazine's artists of the 2000s decade chart.

As a public figure in Hollywood, Lai-Fatt has been cited as one of the most inspirational and influential people in the American entertainment industry. For many years, he was cited and credited as the world's most ***iest man by various media outlets, and his personal life is the subject of wide publicity.

Dubbed the Certified Lover Boy of Hollywood or sometimes the King of Hollywood, Lai-Fatt is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th and 21st centuries. Over a five-decade career, his contributions to music, film, TV, fashion, video games, and philanthropy, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture. 

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.