Rare interview of Xtina talking about Britney (2000)

5 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

She exploited Britney's name at the very beginning

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

You can not be serious, when was the intervierws or the peple that asked to her and she never started talking about Britney.

1 minute ago, descg said:

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

You can not be serious, when was the intervierws or the peple that asked to her and she never started talking about Britney.

It's true, but I see you guys like to call people liars for no reason. I know what I heard, I remember it because I already liked Britney, and I found that odd.

You guys are so naive. I still have that article from Bravo or Popcorn that had a short interview with Britney where she talked about Reg and said she had X with him. But you don't believe when I say Christina herself said she was in MCC with Britney.

This is why I always knew her virginity was a lie, because that's not what she said before... They were a bit more honest at the very beginning before they got really big.

4 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

You guys are so naive. I still have that article from Bravo or Popcorn that had a short interview with Britney where she talked about Reg and said she had X with him. But you don't believe when I say Christina herself said she was in MCC with Britney.

This is why I always knew her virginity was a lie, because that's not what she said before... They were a bit more honest at the very beginning before they got really big.

Im not saying that Xtina didn't say that she had been with Britney at the MMC, I said that I  don't believe like an introduction like "Hi, I'm Britney's ex former partner at the Mickey Club."

Britney said that he had been with Xtina too:

1:13 

(and there are more)

3 minutes ago, descg said:

Im not saying that Xtina didn't say that she had been with Britney at the MMC, I said that I  don't believe like an introduction like "Hi, I'm Britney's ex former partner at the Mickey Club."

Britney said that he had been with Xtina too:

1:13 

(and there are more)

You don't get the point. It was her video debut in that tv show, and she said 4 or 5 sentences before the video started, straight into the camera, it wasn't an interview. She mentioned her name twice because she taught us how to pronounce it correctly, and then said the Britney thing like that's where she started, I suppose, and then said one or two things about the song/video. It wasn't longer than 15-20 seconds. It was way before Britney started to mention her simply because GIAB debuted a year after BOMT.

So yes, it was Christina who told me she worked with Britney, that was literally one of the first informations she herself told me.

Posted (edited)

And for all the fans that says that they never asked to Britney about Xtina, her are some from the Oops/Britney peak career era:

16:45

https://youtu.be/Ig1j_rIShd0

This video says that could not be embedded but enter to the link, is a fan
1:24

33:31 (in the first page i put this video but a minut when she is talking in the In The Zone era, this part is from Britney era).

Others that she mention her directly:

2:37

6:19

Plus the ones that i put in the other page from 2003.

Edited by descg
2 hours ago, DarielXO said:

You don't get the point. It was her video debut in that tv show, and she said 4 or 5 sentences before the video started, straight into the camera, it wasn't an interview. She mentioned her name twice because she taught us how to pronounce it correctly, and then said the Britney thing like that's where she started, I suppose, and then said one or two things about the song/video. It wasn't longer than 15-20 seconds. It was way before Britney started to mention her simply because GIAB debuted a year after BOMT.

So yes, it was Christina who told me she worked with Britney, that was literally one of the first informations she herself told me.

AND? Like Britney, Justin, and Ryan have said so many times, like the video that I have shown you from the Disney Studios. The thing is that you said that "She exploited Britney's name at the very beginning", and that don't make sense at all.

9 hours ago, descg said:

AND? Like Britney, Justin, and Ryan have said so many times, like the video that I have shown you from the Disney Studios. The thing is that you said that "She exploited Britney's name at the very beginning", and that don't make sense at all.

I won't repeat myself. If it still doesn't make sense to you, that's not my problem.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.