Lorde posts photos in the studio

I didn’t really find her terribly interesting the first few times.

I just think her voice is not it to be honest.

It’s like those poor kids that get sent on stage at X Factor. They can’t sing. They have no stage presence. Except, unlike the X Factor, Simon Cowell didn’t tell Lorde…

It’s a no from me.

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

32 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

I didn’t really find her terribly interesting the first few times.

I just think her voice is not it to be honest.

It’s like those poor kids that get sent on stage at X Factor. They can’t sing. They have no stage presence. Except, unlike the X Factor, Simon Cowell didn’t tell Lorde…

It’s a no from me.

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She's an amazing song writer, made a lot of great work and still has an entire career ahead so go and keep listening other way. We are not voting, nobody cares if it's a yes or no for you. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

She's an amazing song writer, made a lot of great work and still has an entire career ahead so go and keep listening other way. We are not voting, nobody cares if it's a yes or no for you. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It’s my opinion, not a dïck. Don’t take it so hard, bb.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.