Happy Thanksgiving 2020 Exhale! What are you thankful for this year?

Midnight

This year, more than ever, I’m thankful for family and cherishing each moment with them

I’m thankful for my job. Tough at times, but I am blessed to still have one during this tough time

I’m thankful for the things around me. I realize that I am fortunate enough to be able to afford nice things that others may not be able to 

Lastly, I’m thankful that 2020 is almost over. Because ***** was out of control 

Happy Holidays Exhale! Now pass the wine :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I'm thankful for my friends and family, and just all the lessons that i learned along the way and opportunities that i got in 2020. 

It has been a crazy year for all of us so cheers to surviving this crazy time :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

i'm cooking tomorrow so come over :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: ya'll are invited and we will be blasting Britney all night long 

You >

Me> 

VqBr.gif

What will you be cooking ?

GHT.gif

Spoiler

Can we play Bey too ? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

of course i will cue some songs from i am sasha fierce and b-day for you :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

i'm making green bean casserole, stuffing, tortellini instead of mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and pie :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: 

MMM that sounds delicious, @Iconic 4 U will you be coming too ? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

enhanced-1633-1437941369-9.png?downsize=

i almost made iconic leave because she wanted to play Liam Payne 

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: what's wrong with Liam, do you have a problem with my MAN ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: you let Iconic play whatever she wants how dare you ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

not our family fighting before thankgiving dinner even starts :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

we have to set the mood :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: it not officially Thanksgiving unless there's a fight 

And the next time you come for my taste I will trash your entire table decor :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: do you hear me :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 4

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

7ed9fd523ac401470ef0406e6f5c8f19.jpg

i refuse to decorate my table like you suggested :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Spoiler

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: I'm screaming OOOMmmgawwwhh :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

What it looks flawless honey but fine then I guess we won't be putting this on our tree this year ether :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

rs_600x600-161206131809-care7.jpg?fit=ar

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.