Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, I'mAMomNow said:

I knew y'all would be haters over the performance but I thought overall she did great! The changes they made to the choreo due to the lack of sets actually made each song better bc it was just her in her element, no elaborate sets. Slave was ******* hot! The only song that was slightly weak was Stronger (ironic), but throughout the performance she looked to be having a blast and had energy throughout. I know y'all complain that she looks like she's doing armography or a Zumba class, but can you do that **** for 30 minutes straight??? That was almost 30 minutes of non-stop movement.

The ***** slayed! And her outfit and her body were banging (but that goes without saying)

(and I want g-eazy to rub his beard on my nether regions) :asspop:

She's the pro not us and there are many FEMALE performers out there that can both sing and keep the energy up for more than 30 minutes...oh yah, and they're older than her.

Just now, BabyHotAsIce said:

Britney and Gerald were acting very PG tonight. I wonder if he was nervous to do anything after everyone said she turned him down at the VMA's 

I absolutely thought that.

She kept him in line lol

WTF?!!

I had the video muted...

Where in the hell did the Backstreet Boys come from?! lol

Guest ErJ Spears
Just now, Brichney. said:

The ******* nerve, Primeney was on a level of her own.

Yes, Nowney is the same as Beyonce, only Beyonce pre-records sings, that's the ONLY difference. Bye.

bye delusional :moorangu:

The Gp dislikes everything what she does now, only the music is good. Open your eyes.

Archived