Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, tsss said:

She always did it, her VMA slave perfomance was the same as NRJ award, BBMA and DWAD tour but without snake obviously...Toxic promo perfomances were all the same...only tour perfomance was different 
she did Boys/Slave medley a lot of times in ITZ promotion tour...

IA that it's normal for many artists, including for her at her time, to re-use choreos / concepts from a performance to another but the MM-MMI medley should have been unique. It was great and a cool surprise the first time, now it just seemed meh 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

So, I made my non-Britney friends watch it... and they got bored fast. Literally, "Oh God not -that- move again!" was said a few times amid groans. There were comments about her behaving like an amateur ******** and a lot of, "I'm sorry, is she a dancer? Where's the dancing? I see a lot of posing and arm movements."  I would counter with "she looks great though..." but you can only say that so many times before you have to admit that she's not actually dancing. I agree with another poster: Britney was known for OWNING the stage - new, innovative, killer dance numbers - lots of memorable choreography - but right now it's getting so boring with the same recycled POM routines: arm movements and strutting over and over again. Yes, she looks fabulous and this outfit was incredible, but can we please move on from this era of armography already? Where's the Break the Ice choreo from the first leg? That was original at least and fire. It's better than this entire performance! It's like anything hard is gone replaced with mediocre. At one point, I was embarrassed cause someone said and laughed, "they're literally carrying her!" And another time, a friend said, "Is she hiding between her dancers?"  I really, really, really want Britney to bring it... just once... with something awesome and innovative again. But How many years has it been now with the same ol' tired Vegas performances? Give it a rest already and come up with something new!

Yes I agree so much, I was literally thinking if they just would've put the original break the ice, piece of me (with choreography), gimme more, and some of glory, it would've been so much better. We don't need womanizer, stronger, crazy, dywco, miss elliot or geazy... straight up. I hate to say it but I've lost so much interest in her, especially after being a dance major because she literally seems so basic and ******** like. Her performance today didn't even scratch the surface of what she has done in the past...

15 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

If you expected her to not lip to the 1999 vocals and for it to be anything but the PoM performances with minor changes then more fool you.

Why do ya'll constantly expect this stuff or not anticipate it and then write negatively about it afterwards?

Because : BBMA 2016 :shameless:

2 minutes ago, Rico. said:

IA that it's normal for many artists, including for her at her time, to re-use choreos / concepts from a performance to another but the MM-MMI medley should have been unique. It was great and a cool surprise the first time, now it just seemed meh 

this medley shouldn't exist in the first place, I don't like that she promotes his music, wtf RCA? 

Guest ErJ Spears

I didn't like it at all, she looked amazing, and the outfit was on point, but the performances were shitty. I hate this Vegas thing. Get the **** out off there

And when you expect the most basic performance, they still manage to be bellow your expectations. The only saving grace was the outfit.

I mean, why are you doing festivals to promote Glory when you only perform two songs of it? At this point I'm starting to believe they're just promoting Vegas. Also, this made it clear that lipsynching at the VMA's was planned and that Britney/her team don't care about her fans/GP opinion.

That was the best Britney showcase I have seen since the ABC special in 2003. Everything was perfect. Her look, her outfit, the attitude, the dancing and the remixes. 

The only thing related to that masterpiece that could give me a meltdown (my first Britney related one) would be if we don't have a clear HDrip of it soon

Archived