Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Kennizle said:

Meh... It's like watching pom las vegas. 

It's not bad, but it's not like she did something we didnt see yet. 

I agree she had good energy, but most of it was walking around, and hand movements.. Tbh i got a bit bored.. 

i passed the stronger/YDMC segment... i just kept thinking: i've seen these a lot of times ... :sobbing:

she was amazing, her energy her face her body but cmon... they keep avoiding the fact that she is using her intact voice from her teen years and then there is the fact that she has a new album out ("her baby") and doesnt give a **** about it... its really difficullt to understand her team tbh :tiffsniffle:

I'd love Britney to do something that wasn't slated in the first few hours and that will then be subsequently praised in a few days once your Stan red mist has faded. 

There was nothing bad about this, obviously the vocals were not prerecorded but to say she doesn't look present is an absolute joke. She was clearly loving being there. She's not going to learn an entirely new 20 minute segment of choreo when she has 90 minutes worth in the bank. So if you're expecting that for Apple then you need to drastically lower your expectations. All acts who have a show and then do promo performances recycle those "tour performances". 

I mean for god sake some of y'all really do act like children. 

"She danced better when she was 19" what an absolute shocker I mean wow call the newspapers. Her backup dancers back then were also pretty ****, that's why she was ahead of them, and her entire focus was her dancing she was young and brilliant. At 34 most people who dance have retired. Her Piece Of Me squad come from a generation of dancers who have to be brilliant at all costs, Britney doesn't want to go that hard. That's how it works. She does brilliantly now.

Slave was the absolute highlight that was a brilliant routine and executed well. A brilliant intro. Toxic without the tree was great. Come Over worked even better without the bars restricting her. 

I am very much ready for her to retire the boring choreo though and become more of a visual artist. Choreo in general is **** and she should start changing her act to a more fierce and live performer. 

She fed on the energy, good performance Britney. :CPKney:

Just now, JoffBaratheon said:

I'm recently single and more shameless than ever before giphy.gif

*hairflip* my ******* boyfriend is literally in the hospital because he just got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes (the genetic kind, not the fat people kind) 

anyway he keeps accusing me of trying to get strange while he's in the hospital and trying to break up with me! I'm like bitchhhh...:quirkney: Would ******* NEVER...ESPECIALLY AROUND HERe! This is his hometown and it is nasty redneck yokel world. I would NEVER hook up with anyone here! 

I am loyal as all hell. His yorkie is 14 and has lymphoma and I take care of that lil dawgy like he is my flesh and blood but **** it. I am 3 mins away from getting on a plane and being that girl. 

Brinnys performance made me want to kick this loser to the curb but I still love him secretly 

Yo I know and I got drunk and started singing and he got so mad

he literally told me "I forbid you drinking" like **** you this is not the Middle East you ******* entitled piece of ****! 

I KNOW he is in the hospital but that doesn't give him full access to treating me like ****. He can **** off! 

Archived