Was bored , I like to think stuff up. Here's an imagined Glory Tour to ****** your life

Onyx1126

Intro (Glory-Spoken word set to dramatic heartthumping fantastcalness) (some awesome Britney poem moment about life, love, career, soul, moments, GLORY.. while curtains that cloaked the stage begin to open in a **** way (like a girl slowly lifting up a long flowy skirt)

(Very streamlined stage pretty much black with its digital portions faintly sparkling. A cube made of screens flashing iconic Britney imagery enters from the upper stage left moving & rolling in a way that makes it look like it's full of air while Awesome dramatic rise with falsetto Britney (aaaahhhh eeaaahhhhhh whispered snips of BTI or some **** like that. The digital cube rests on a pillar platform & the cube begins to blossom open revealing that it's insides rest as staircases, smoke, lights, glittery madness 

Silence (nothing but a heartbeat as Britney is slowly raised up the middle of the pillar on a platform to where she looks as if she is rising from a smokey golden gloryish shimmering "Cube Womb" WOOT!

Britney's reveal (confident sturdy pose)

Its Britney ***** !!!! (Original GM Clip)

***EXPLOSIONS***

-GIMME MORE (thumping type mix) 

-HOLD IT AGAINST ME

(Moment with the audience.. smiles, goofy kinda Do You Wanna Come Over? Reference.. cue all the dancers moving around  whatever's I cant help but to imagine)

-DO YOU WANNA COME OVER?

-PIECE OF ME(newer mix to vibe it w/DYWCO with electric guitar)

-WOMANIZER (Electro/Rock Mix)

-TOXIC (Electro/Rock Mix)

(interlude set to Do Somethin' keeping the pace with a escalation into uptown funk style beats) (set change to vibey, bluesy kinda something or other with a section of songs reworked into a live band mix) (at this point I imagine the stage set to turn from all its digital vibes to a more classic rock style stage)

-PRIVATE SHOW (shortened into an intro into the set mix)

-BOYS (more like the original version kinda)

-CRAZY (cool snap style & riff mix)

-I WANNA GO (funk/horns less electronic mix.. kinda hard big band escalation)

-CLUMSY (really smash style mix to kill the set) 

(Band bangs out an outro, starts to slow jam) (Britney walks back to stage center sits and has some intimate words with the audience)

-JUST LUV ME (acoustic style but with some of the more dynamic instrumentation from the album version)

-BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY (a reimagined/mature take on a classic. Acoustic style with build to some uptempo Latin guitar)

(set change dancers come out of hiding prancing all around like "were back & were hot")

CHANGE YOUR MIND

BETTER

MAN ON THE MOON (Amped up Latin style with salsa dancing) 

(Britney exits, dancers do some kinda samba something or other)

(Interlude - **** rolling music with clips of all the **** Britney'isms play mixed with Coupure Electrique) Set turns to warm sensual colors yada yada you know the rest) (Britney & Dancers are set to a stage design similar to what she did at the VMA's but obviously more dynamic)

INVITATION

(w/Brit & the shadow people doing all kinds of shadow people things bass towards the end of the song drops & rolls deep.. seat shaking deep) (I imagine the thin material between Brit & the dancers that kinds that burns up in a blaze.. as Invitation closes we get a dynamic light cue.. paper walls flame up)

- BREATHE ON ME(rolling **** bass mix)

(I imagine this set to be somewhat boxish with railings & poles connecting the pieces so that the dancers & Britney can weave throughout it coming from the top to the bottom of the structure) (once at the bottom let's have BOM transition into breathy **** light "Get Naked, Get Naked" chants.. rolling bass turns into lighter bass as everyone starts to strip down into next look)

- SLUMBER PARTY

LOVE ME DOWN

(with LMD we transition into tribal)

- SLAVE (Heavier tribal mix)

(Britney exits as the tribal pulses & starts to turn into Calypso vibes and builds with the techno auto tuned cats from MM) (I like the idea of a stage piece similar to the GM entrance in the FF Tour but obvy not Egyptian themed)

MAKE ME (amped up, bigger bass, bigger claps, everything just hit harder with a build into some really nice dynamic synths for the outro) (think BOMT from DWAD)

(Interlude- beat box, dub step, electro version of the big hits bringing the vibe back to where the show began. Gearing the audience for the encore) (Hear we would hear other older hits magmixed into S&S.. and yes I think it's ok for BOMT to be nicely represented here)

- WORK ***** (Drums Mix to un electro it a bit)

IF IM DANCING/TTWE (a hard mix obviously perfect for lazers & glitter vomiting on everybody) 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Daveh422 said:

Where's the love for LIAR :crying2:

I love Liar but I was really seeing this show in my head like it was happening & I just couldn't find a place for it that felt right 

7 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

Sorry but I need a BOMT performance :donewithit:

It didn't feel like it should have it TBH, I tried putting it in 2 spots and it felt forced 

Archived