Whoever turned down Britney's belting notes on liar needs their *** beat

derick

***** was serving stronger realness and they turned her notes all the way down to the point u can barely hear it Adlibsney deserved better especially considering she was holding notes like she hasn't in decades it's  at 2:29 with "ANYONEEEE"and at 2:34 with "LIARRRRR"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

I want Liar as a bonus single. Also, with some changes in the production and making it more radio-friendly it could also be a really decent and proper single.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, derick said:

Adding a relevant rapper would do the trick preferably Nicki 

oh it would be so cool

some people say that they want to be Slumber Party a feature and somehow I haven't warmed up to the idea, but Liar with Nicky sounds like a kewl plan.

2 minutes ago, The Moments said:

oh it would be so cool

some people say that they want to be Slumber Party a feature and somehow I haven't warmed up to the idea, but Liar with Nicky sounds like a kewl plan.

Yea she would add sass but did u hear the parts I was referring to 

9 minutes ago, The Moments said:

oh it would be so cool

First Slumber Party

next Liar with bad *** ***** video 

then If I'm Dancing 

Then Better , Do you wanna come over and  Coupure Électrique

**** a lot of songs from Glory just NEEDS the video!

Guest Diamond Horse

oh my god I am listening Liar now and I am thinking how supreme Nicki's flow would be on it. 

I love 2:34!

even though I am quite satisfied with the final product, I would love if somebody with stems would do a version of it where her vocals would be more highlighted. I would also like to hear what Private Show sounds like without vocal effects.

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Sliver said:

First Slumber Party

next Liar with bad *** ***** video 

then If I'm Dancing 

Then Better , Do you wanna come over and  Coupure Électrique

**** a lot of songs from Glory just NEEDS the video!

Coupure Électrique is not even my favorite song off Glory, but I am sure the video of it would be the best ever. :)

but I love Better

one song what I sometimes can't stand though is Love Me Down, I hope it will not be the next single.

OMG. I just listened to it back and you're right! Why are those parts so freaking low??? She literally SLAYS! You wouldn't even notice if you didn't listen really close. I can't believe they wouldn't make those parts louder! I mean, just imagine all the amazing stuff she does in th studio that gets edited like that or even gets edited out completely. She can do some AMAZING vocal runs!

:brityeah:

that's what I've been ******* saying and no one seems to care about it at all I've made like 3 threads about this begging people to filter it so it can be heard

NO ONE DRAG ME OR DOWNVOTE ME: BUT that goldsoundz guy who's been leaking the stems for MM , Better & SP and leaked part of Mood Ring says the belting is the background singer which isn't Britney.. I choose to believe this is not true but I mean idk

3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

OMG. I just listened to it back and you're right! Why are those parts so freaking low??? She literally SLAYS! You wouldn't even notice if you didn't listen really close. I can't believe they wouldn't make those parts louder!

literally I'm telling you if you keep listening you'll discover more background vocals that u didn't hear before. it starts as early as like 1 minute into the song listen to the second pre chorus "it's too late for apologies" and you'll hear her doing adlibs VERY quietly in the background after that. listen close

Guest Lord Bills
29 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

NO ONE DRAG ME OR DOWNVOTE ME: BUT that goldsoundz guy who's been leaking the stems for MM , Better & SP and leaked part of Mood Ring says the belting is the background singer which isn't Britney.. I choose to believe this is not true but I mean idk

not this **** again :sofedup:

21 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

OMG. I just listened to it back and you're right! Why are those parts so freaking low??? She literally SLAYS! You wouldn't even notice if you didn't listen really close. I can't believe they wouldn't make those parts louder! I mean, just imagine all the amazing stuff she does in th studio that gets edited like that or even gets edited out completely. She can do some AMAZING vocal runs!

They are c*nts she slayed b/c she wanted to prove she can sing and they turned her down df 

Archived