Billboard 200 offcial numbers+: #1 Barbra (149k sps) - #2 FGL (145k sps)

andreafly1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

..and we all know how it ended up! :selenerz: 

*Prayer circle* :scalped:

#3 is awesome (and it's debuting at Top 10 in almost every country), but honestly, an unexpected #2 debut on USA would be sensational!

Is HHD right? Let's see...! The BB 200's Top 10 should be revealed today or tomorrow eventually.

Y'all ready? 'Cause i'm not. :moorangu: 

the gap between 2 and 3 is big... i think there's no chance for that to happen tbh :angietea: lets just concentrate in keeping glory inside top10 this week bc looks like it will be a tough task to do tbh :tiffsniffle:

7 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Can someone explain this to me. I thought it was official that it debuted at #3 in the US on Friday? I'm really confused. Can one of you guys educate me on how charting works.

It's actually not official, 'you know who' was hungry for a hit thread and used unofficial info from HDD to make his thread and claim that Glory debuted #3.

She WILL debut #3 like the prediction is saying but we don't even know how much she actually sold and that thread was made way too early. It was unnecessary.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

She's not outselling Barbra. 

Who is that? I'm sorry I never heard any of her music. What era was she popular from. Like I'm only 18 but I usually know the who's who and the legends in the music business but what the **** is a Barbara Strysand

7 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Who is that? I'm sorry I never heard any of her music. What era was she popular from. Like I'm only 18 but I usually know the who's who and the legends in the music business but what the **** is a Barbara Strysand

A 'barbara strysand' is someone who is outselling a 'britney Spears' currently by thousands of copies :boredashell:

We lost now let's not get bitter because well turn into the fighters. 

Archived