The two things that Glory is missing

jamesedward94

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is everything I have been thinking about Glory - I LOVEEEEE IT SO MUCH - however not going to lie - is there a Toxic? Is there anything close to a Toxic? Or a Till The World Ends? I don't think so but everyone has their own opinions. I for one miss the days when there was an undeniable, incomparable SMASH HIT on a Britney album. I F*UCKING LOVEEEEEEEEEE GLORY but i really do think it is missing that one, HUMONGOUS catchy af smasher. 

just my opinion lmk what u think. :lustney:

22 minutes ago, badunkahunk said:

This thread is everything I have been thinking about Glory - I LOVEEEEE IT SO MUCH - however not going to lie - is there a Toxic? Is there anything close to a Toxic? Or a Till The World Ends? I don't think so but everyone has their own opinions. I for one miss the days when there was an undeniable, incomparable SMASH HIT on a Britney album. I F*UCKING LOVEEEEEEEEEE GLORY but i really do think it is missing that one, HUMONGOUS catchy af smasher. 

just my opinion lmk what u think. :lustney:

Finally someone that agrees 

9 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Glory needed a sincere, honest, and personal vocal from Britney that showed her true, mature voice.

I'd have to disagree with you there because she showed off her mature voice by releasing Perfume as a single and it had little to no impact.

And Make Me was a great choice for a first single imo. Many people that claimed to not be fans are really into the song. The hype was huge for it along with the (original) video. :soyeah:

5 minutes ago, mikeybreeze said:

I'd have to disagree with you there because she showed off her mature voice by releasing Perfume as a single and it had little to no impact.

And Make Me was a great choice for a first single imo. Many people that claimed to not be fans are really into the song. The hype was huge for it along with the (original) video. :soyeah:

Perfume was cheesy af. "I'm gonna mark my territory".... And not saying it'd have to be a single, but I love Shadowney and My Babyney (cheesy too, but I LOVE how she sounds on it), Unusual Youney and Trip to Your Heartney. Some of my favorite type of Britney songs!

Archived