Who Else Thinks That She Needs A New Choreographer

NewB

I feel like the fire and passion in the Britney we are seeing now is being put to waste by some not so great choreo. With all due respect to Charm but I think Britney needs choreo from a man or a gay dude to give her choreo that is more complex. The mannequin rehearsal video was something we need to see more of. I feel like they will revamping the show again after this run, new songs from Glory, new choreo, new props & hopefully (a guy can hope) some live vox or even precorded vox (I had to say it). 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My honest take is that Britney has a lot of input in the choreography, which is why she prefers to work with someone who will say yes to everything she wants to be put into the choreo.

I looked at Charm Ladonna's catalogue - it doesn't really say a lot. She has worked with Meghan Trainor mostly, a little bit of Pharell and Gwen Stefani --- none of these are good dancers, so I think she can come up with good choreo for backup dancers, but she's not sure how to handle a singer-dancer like Britney.

http://la.blocagency.com/talent/choreography/charm-ladonna#

Archived