MM is #8 and Glory is #20 (updated)

texas

I agree with everyone on the fact Britney is an authentic artist.  In fact, I think she's the most honest one out there.  Because all these artists go in, drop vocals, get told what their promo schedule is like, and leave.  Britney's the only one who isn't hiding that lol. And I find that so refreshing, which is just one of the reasons I adore her.

Beyowolf, basic Perry, ariaconda bel grande, Lady gimmick, nor any other overrated, fake artist organically creates music as they claim.  They all have a team coming up with concepts, songs, and scripted monologues for them.  Some just pull it off better than others.  

Let's just enjoy the riiiiiiiiiiiiiide, and appreciate the fact that Myah Marie is not the lead vocalist anymore (has anyone even heard her on Glory?)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyonce *** is overrated in part because the lack of great female performers today. I mean Britney in 2008-2009 have: Hot Music, a Hot Body, amazing Visuals, and Amazing Tour. And she overshadow Beyonce "Sasha Fierce Era" and the circus tour was more successful in the USA & WW than her tour. 

But in 2011, Britney have Hot Music but was a Downgrade in her image and skills of performer, in other hand Lady Gaga the It Girl of the year after a Massive TFM launch BTW who was a downgrade in music for her, she don't have any massive hit and her image was from Fashion to Ugly. Beyonce in 2011 was still in the shadow of Britney & Gaga, she don't have great music but she have a great performances.

And well the SuperBowl was the CherryTop of Bee career, was a massive move, she started a WW Tour, and later she was ahead of the game with the first Visual Album and surprise release. And the rest is story. 

Britney destroy all she gained with Circus Era, with her actitude on Femme Fatale and later Britney Jean. 

And the WW GP still don't see her amazing progression in her skills of performer because she is locked down on Vegas and not in the Road.

I think a Greathest Hits Tour WW like Mrs Carter Tour it's a great Move for Britney Right Now! 

Archived