Now that Glory's been released over a week ago, what do you think?

Archaeologist

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot rank Blackout, In the Zone or Glory above each other. I just don't know which one I like best. 

I consider them all my top fave (#1) and then Circus. 

I REALLY love Glory, it's the album I've been waiting for. I enjoy listening to most songs on it (very rare for me). 

Slumber Party, Just Luv Me, Man on the Moon, Love Me Down, Change Your Mind, If I'm Dancing are instant love for me. Invitation is so HEAVENLY too. 

Clumsy, Better and Coupore Electrique grew on me pretty quick. I like the rest but not crazy about them. 

You know, i'm really glad for ''Glory'' for giving me two of my favs song of all time making my Top 20 in her Discography (Love Me Down/Man On The Moon) but i can't judge the álbum just by two songs, i really like some of the tracks, but there are also some songs that i'm not into it, so it's not a Top 3 for me, i don't love it, i don't hate it, i like it!

it's my 3rd fav after blackout and ITZ. i just wish clumsy, PS, WYN, and HTFY were replaced by better songs or at least swapped with the bonus tracks cause those are the songs I always skip. but that doesn't take away from how amazing the album is to me. I never thought that I'd get to hear Britney actually sound invested in an album again 

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

it's my 3rd fav after blackout and ITZ. i just wish clumsy, PS, WYN, and HTFY were replaced by better songs or at least swapped with the bonus tracks cause those are the songs I always skip. but that doesn't take away from how amazing the album is to me. I never thought that I'd get to hear Britney actually sound invested in an album again 

My thoughts exactly :rihclap:

5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

It's funny how all four of those songs would fit together nicely and logically in a bonus track compilation. She really wanted to go for that old school vibe, didn't she? 

Glory its her most consistent album ever! 

forget about the hits!, the album itself has 18 incredible tracks, all of them GREAT!

ITZ is also great but after track 8 the album just goes random, and the bonus tracks are nothing that great.

blackout!, yes was a great album! but! after track 11 the album goes random,bonus tracks are not that great!

FF is full of hits and#1! this album is very good and it's one of bibey strongest albums! but sadly therrs a couple songs that just...no, the bonus tracks are very good!

Britney jean, xD i just skip the entire thing after wirk *****.

I play glory non stop since 1 to end!, and the music is very well produced! 

blackout has a weird music quality and get naked bores me so much with danja singing on it, uhhhg, also his part on gimme more ruins the song.

Bloodshy & Avant would made and amazing support for glory tbh. 

but im glad that max martin is not in britney's world anymore!

i'm here for new stuff, new type of songs producers etc. britney has done everything almost! so im just glad she stills going!

Archived