Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

Download cyberghost on your phone then make an Spotify account with cyberghost app activated and stream! 

Is there anything for my laptop? Btw how that works? I mean does it give like a premium account? Cause we I listen to an album on Spotify on the app, songs come on shuffle and after like 4-5 songs it goes to another album, I don't know why...

17 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

Why dont we just print the Barbra cd cover and tape it onto each copy of Glory we can find. :gloria: The old, senile, hard of seeing/hearing fans won't know the difference. Get to work. :idkney: genius tbh

51496516?wid=250&hei=250&qlt=80&fmt=pjpe here u go :gloria:

I ****** love u lol

2 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

I said this already in another thread but everyone spam the trending videos on YouTube on the trending page with links to glory!!! Also spam popular Instagram accounts like Selena, Ariana and the Kardashians with links!!!!:bparty: DO IT! 

I love being in this fandom, guys we are the best :')

Ps. If we get the #1 I'm going to cry

9 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

87k divided by 0.79 = 110k :queenflopga:

The % don't represent the Total Sales, represent the total of Retailers reporting their sales. I mean in maybe in the next update Glory can sell 1 million, or maybe can not sell anything all depends how much she sold on that retailers 

I'm sure she will debut #3 hoping the Streaming give us the last push for the #2. 

Archived