My husband always begs me to play "Radar" in the car

ViciousVixen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

oh okay :comingthru: Good :comingthru: Sweden is beautiful :comingthru: You're gonna love it here :comingthru:

i'm sure :comingthru: that's why i chose Gottland :comingthru:

1 minute ago, ViciousVixen said:

is PREP available overseas? I know my gay bestie takes prep and bare backs often. It's 99% effective in preventing HIV

what's that? is there such a thing as preventing HIV? i haven't heard of it in Germany yet

1 hour ago, timito said:

My mum doesn't like Britney at all but she has a song she really loves and it's "unusual you". She likes it so much that she posted it once on her FB wall and tagged my dad on it. I was totally surprised seeing her do that :D 

She has a great taste. Wished she had release Unusual You as a single back in 2009.

1 minute ago, sjok said:

i'm sure :comingthru: that's why i chose Gottland :comingthru:

what's that? is there such a thing as preventing HIV? i haven't heard of it in Germany yet

In America they have reccently presscribed a **** " Truvada" as apart of PREP which prevents HIV transmission

sorry for intruding in the convo but im around gay men all day and they tell me these things

2 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

It's a beautiful Island :comingthru: And I think it is Sweden´s largest :comingthru: There's a rather famous old city called Visby there I think :comingthru: It´s pretty cool :comingthru:

i hope winter is over by then though :comingthru: i'll be staying with a swedish family in a secluded area :comingthru: heard that swedish guy holds farm rave parties so it'll be cool :comingthru:

Archived