UK FANS PLEASE HERE: I need help again

sciama

Hello everybody,

I already wrote this thread few days ago. I live in Italy and as I heard Britney was going to perform on the Apple Music Festival I kinda freaked out cause actually she hasn't been in my country since 2004 so I had no chance to see her live in a very long time so this would have been my first time. But after few researches I found out that only UK resident can buy a ticket so I started thinking a way to be able to get those tickets. Since I'm not able to have a chance on winning the tickets, I'm looking for someone here who can take me with them. 

I know this sounds extremely awkward and crazy and I know it actually is, but this is one of the solutions that came to my mind! Please add me on facebook and we can message there, make arrangements or whatever, I don't know, I'm going crazy but I really want to see her! I already booked my flight to London from the 22nd to the 28th in case of winning I can be at the concert.

Thank you for all of those who read all of this, I appreciate! Have a nice day, bye x :^)

8M0al.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

I bet 90% of the people in this forum are just like you, including me. They don't have a chance of meeting Britney. But I don't see them begging on a forum to be taken by a stranger on the festival. Stop being a whiny *****.

I know I just wanted to know if there's someone out there who hasn't a mate to go with. 

Archived